Chapter 1 : First Day

Rose POV

I woke up from by so called "beauty sleep" not any different as usual the house was silent both my parents died of some unknown cause when I was 7. So I was left alone with no relatives my parents were hunters, hunter's hunted rouges (abandoned werewolves) even though my dad was a werewolf and my mom was an angel. I was born a pure white wolf which was pretty much impossible my parents called me "Juzia" meaning precious any way white wolves apparently had unique powers and since there has only been one other pure white wolf but that wolf was brutally murdered after my parents passed away I joined S.A (secret assassination) yup that's right I am an assassin I am also known as "Satan's Assassin" every wolf pack in the whole world knows who I am  they are all very fearful of me they have never seen my face before but in school I am the silent badgirl but I get good grades never slack on my work and I have a motor cycle. I am part angel and werewolf my eyes are blue but I have a ring of purple in them, I have long silky, soft, smooth dark brown hair. I guess you could say I have a pretty fair complexion. I always wore a cloak because let's just say my beauty is a bit too much. Today is the first day of senior year and I was going to high school. I am also a model for a lot of high end brands like Armani, Burberry, Mulberry, Christian Louboutin, Mark Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Versace, Atelier Versace, Emporio Armani, and I am the spokes model for Chanel and Stella McCartney.

Here I was living in a 5 star rated penthouse I got out the car in my knee ripped boyfriend pants, a crop top from Hollister, my white vans, and of course my gym bag from pink. I started the engine and reversed out of the apartment complex.

I eventually arrived and park on the my new schools parking lot since I move a lot I don't try to make new friends. I see and feel all eyes on me I take off my helmet and get glares from girls and lust filled eyes from the boys. I walk fast before they recognize me, as I walk I accidently bump into someone I look down and notice a shy senior "s-sorry" she apologises "its okay" I reply back she looks up and says "you look just like that model Rose England" "that's because I am Rose England" I say I guess I said it to loud because I notice everyone's eyes bulge out of their sockets. I turn around and walk to the front desk and ask for my schedule and locker number lets hope for a good day at school.