My father is a king,that is so......awesome!!!

Prologue

From a little girl I always wondered why I didn't have a farther. When I did little recitals in school, I always used to peep trough the curtains and look at the crowd, I saw other kid's mums and dads there cheering them on, while my mum was the only one there for me.

Or when I used to play in the park, I always use to see other kids play with their dad, I remember wishing that I had one too .

On my fifth birthday I asked my mum about my farther, she bent down to my height and pulled me into a hug and said "The times not right, sweetie" ,as the years went by I kept asking and she kept saying the same thing .I got so aggravated one day that I yelled 'WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME?' her voice was calm when she said "honey, I'll tell you whatever you want to know on your sixteenth birthday, I promise " she said as she kissed me on the forehead, and told me goodnight.

Today is my sixteenth birthday, and I'm finally going to get some answers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment,so that i know if i must continue,Thanks!!!!!!