Chapter 1

"Rinnggggg Ring Ringggggg!"
My alarm clock rang. a grabbed my phone practically threw it across the room to stop the sound. Because today is my first day at school. I moved here about 2 weeks ago and school is just starting. I was scared i didn't know what to expect.
I jumped in the shower and when i got out i put on a white Hollister crop top and light washed high wasted shorts. I mean its September its still a hot in Virginia. I pulled out my black eyeliner and mascara did a little wing then some light eyeshadow. I was ready to go. I penny boarded to school on my mint green penny. I walked to the office to see a flood of students in line to pick up there locker number. As I waited for what felt like forever. I got my locker #508 and ran to it my combo was 6-9-15. I put all my heavy ass school stuff in there and went to my first class. It was Math, Mrs. Capp.

I walked to take my seat next to some girl with blonde long hair. "Hey my name is Paige." she said as i responded. "Im Skyler."
"You must be new you seem a little stressed." she said as i was writing down notes in my binder.
"Yup..." I said still concentrating on my notes.

The rest of class flew by and i had English next, Mrs Walter.
Ok so litterly sje has no freaking idea whats she is saying and all we basically did was read a book for half the class. And when she was actually trying to teach she talked to us like we were 5.

Now i have art.

I take my seat. The bell rings and i noticed someone beside me(the tables had 3 ppl each) and a girl beside him. He was already drawing. So was the girl beside him. I had No idea what we where supposed to be drawing but apparently it was something to do with flowers?! "Hey Im Skyler Im new here what exactly are we supposed to be drawing?" I said nudging his arm bit.
"Oh, Im Matt. Its supposed to be out favorite flower. Some dumb thing like that."
"Haha oh ok." I said laughing a bit.
"Im Carrie nice to meet you." The girl next to Matt said.
Matt rolled his eyes a bit. hm wonder why?
"Wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?" Matt asked.
"Yeah sure of course!" I said a little to excited since i hadno friends here yet.

hey guys so this is first chapter kinda short but hope u like it.