Untitled Part 1

Searching for warmth, you snaked your arms lazily around Kyo's side, surprised he didn't flinch or jump back. Cracking one eye open you let sunlight flood your view and blind you momentarily. Regaining your eyesight you lick your lips trying to rid yourself of the dried skin and chapped lips around your mouth. Catching sight of Kyo, you grin. He still lay asleep, with his smooth skin that is normally decorated with an angry scowl now lay at rest, giving way to the little baby he really was under all his tough talk. His head was tilted back slightly and he was laying on his back with his right arm wrapped around you protectively making you feel safe and warm consecutively. Watching as he slept, you brushed a piece of his beautiful hair off his forehead. His muscles contract and his face scrunches up, slightly turning towards your touch and leaning into it, almost as if he were cat. Twisting, he lifted himself off his back and turned to face you, wrapping both his arms around you and in the process pushing your face into his chest.  Your face flushed, but you linked your hands around his pushing your face into his chest and smiling childishly. Kyo was never like this. He was cold sure, but in small ways let you know he cared. How he wouldn't let you walk anywhere alone or he would make sure you always ate all your meals and got enough sleep, but he never openly would hug you by choice, or so calmly.  Snuggling deeper into his arms, you let Kyo's woodsy scent wash over you like a warm summers breeze. Finally feeling the heat drain from your face, you relaxed in his arms only to flush again when he tangled his legs with yours dropped his hands from your mid back to your lower waist and buried his face into the top of your head. He sighed and let out a little noise from his chest. This noise vibrated from his chest onto your cheek and all the way through your body. You giggled and attempted poorly to smoother the noise in the quiet room. Kyo, the same Kyo that got into fistfights daily was cuddling you and purring. Purring! Like a little kitten sleeping with its mom. Twitching slightly, Kyo stopped purring and started to wake up. Hearing his little cries of exclamation about your compromising position you felt his try to get out of your grasp, but now you were determined to make Kyo blush more than you. Feeling him wriggling underneath you, you pushed off his with one hand, but wrapped your legs around his torso to keep him from moving.

"I love you." You muttered before pressing you lips to him, trying unsuccessfully to convey your feelings for him through the kiss. Heat fluttered from your lips to across your body. The two of you didn't kiss often, but when you do, you make it good. Pulling away, you grin seeing that Kyo's face almost matched the color of his hair. Pulling you back into his arms, you laughed at how flustered Kyo was. He hated you seeing him blush, so he would always try to find someway to hide it from you. You kissed a small spot on his neck and heard him clear his throat nervously.

"Good morning..." He replied, his voice deep and coated in layers of sleep, making his voice much smoother than normal. You smiled and were about to reply, when he cut you off. "Idiot." you just laughed and fell back into his arms. Who knew Kyo Sohma could be so cuddly in the morning.