03. What the signs remind me of

Aries: The sound of a fire alarm, happy screaming, the energy of toddlers, love at first sight, condensation, and the smell of coffee.

Taurus: The sound of presents being unwrapped, when you lose your voice, looking into the sun, the feeling of falling, and blowing kisses.

Gemini: Frosting, abstract paintings, juxtapositions, long showers, the sound of glass breaking, and words with multiple meanings.

Cancer: When the wind makes you cry, the taste of lemon, tight hugs, birds singing, a tap dripping, stubbing your toe, and saying I love for the last time.

Leo: Biting your lip, wiping off make up, kissing strangers, biting your nails, leaving lipstick on coffee mugs, not wanting to go home, and the feeling of jealousy.

Virgo: Detective novels, biology class, plucking your eyebrows, hugging your pillow, being licked my a dog, the feeling of something soft and a feather falling to the ground.

Libra: Laughing until it hurts, love at first sight, crying for no reason, unexplained betrayal, butterflies in your stomach, brilliant people, licking your lips.

Scorpio: neck kisses, loneliness, unrewarded success, beautiful scenery, porn with a back story, kissing in the rain, comforting a friend, underestimating a mistake.

Sagittarius: Bomb fires, running on the beach, over exaggerating pain, skipping school, smoke, tree stumps, footprints, holding hands, driving for fun.

Capricorn: paper cuts, listening to music in the background, taking risks, screaming at someone you love, having something made for you, the feeling of being in love.

Aquarius: Optimism, religion, horror films, people who apologise too much, drinking hot chocolate, fireworks, typing on a keyboard, building something up from nothing.

Pisces: The feeling of swallowing, hiccups, slipping over, avoiding conflict,the colour of the sky, post it notes, yawning, remember an old memory.

Check out my story 'Fighting Alpha Vince' ?