Unnecessary Hate

Renee POV
I was laying in my bed and thinking about the hate I get and how should I stop it. Could I lie to them and say I was joking or should I just stand up for myself and tell them how I feel.
I go on Twitter and see a page that's all about me. But bad. I check out the page but look at the profile picture and sees my face blanked out and is crossed out. I wanted to cry but Dean was in the bathroom and might here me cry.
Once he walks out the bathroom, I rush in. He asks me am I ok and I say I'm fine. I sat on the toilet and cryed as quiet as I can. If I told him, it'll probably break his loving heart.

Dean POV
As I came out the bathroom, Renee rushed in there. I asked her was she ok and she says she's fine. I lay in bed waiting for her because she loves to cuddle. I yelled her name out and she says she'll be out in a minutes. She's been in there for 30 minutes. Once an hour passed by, I fell asleep.

Renee POV
I was waiting for Dean to fall asleep so he doesn't ask me whats wrong again. Once I hear him sleep I sneak in bed with him and kisses his cheek. He looks adorable when he sleeps.
The next morning isn't different. We take a shower and get dressed. Today was National Best Friend Day so I decided to take a picture with Dean. I didn't want to more hate than I already get so I just took a picture of us from the waste down. After I took it, I posted it on Instagram. In my head all I was thinking was rude comments. I put my phone in my pocket and Dean hugged me and whispered in my ear. "Happy National Best Friend Day" he said. It was adorable. Then I gave him a kiss and he picks me up and swings around. Of course I laughed because he's never did that before. We head to the airport and load our luggage and get it checked. After that we get on the plane. Dean always lets me sit by the window, which is my favorite spot. I looked out the window and somehow almost cried thinking about the hate I get. I don't even want to get on Instagram because the hateful comments are going to get worse. I grab Dean's arm and hug it and give him a small kiss on his cheek.

Dean POV
Renee gives me a kiss while we're on the plane for Raw which was unexpected. I could tell something was wrong with her but she says she's fine so I didn't want to bother her.
When we land, me being the gentleman, I carry her luggage. She used to it now. We've been dating for two years and I carry her bags everytime. When we finally get to the arena, and I head off to the Men's locker room. I change my shoes to boots because I'm going somewhere for the Rollins Vs Ambrose storyline. When I left the locker room, I see Renee and she hugs me then goes back over her script. I see Seth and he hands the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. We talked and joked for a bit and then we got ready for Raw. I left the arena and saw fans and took pictures with them. I couldn't resist, and plus it was part of the storyline. I then walked along the street and with a camera following me, went to different markets and took pictures with more fans.

Renee POV
While Dean was gone I decided to go on Instagram and read some new comments. Some were saying it was Dean and some were saying it was Byron or Corey. I put my phone down and get ready for Raw. When I was done, I go on WWE's Instagram and see Dean with WWE World Heavyweight Championship in front of the Wrestlemania 31 arena. On my page, comments are saying it's him because he's wearing jeans in both pictures, but they don't think it's him because he's wearing wrestling boots. When one of the producers gave me my script, I put my phone down again and got ready for Raw.
During Raw, they showed Dean with the championship belt and what he's doing with it. I laughed at most of them. He's being him.
While watching Raw I think about the hate. I confirmed it, so what else do people want. He's private about his life and doesn't like to talk about it much. Why don't people respect our relationship. I would honestly love to post a picture of us together, but if he doesn't want to, I respect that because I love him. I sometimes laugh at when people threat me though. They're little eight year olds trying to threat a twenty nine year old and tell her who to date and who not to date. I laugh to myself because I have him to myself and there's no one that can do anything about it.
When Raw's over I give him a hug and a kiss on his cheek and tell him I love him. Of course I had to stand on my tippy toes just to do that. He's mine and forever mine. He's my love. He's my king and I'm his queen. And I love him❤