c h a p t e r ⇒ 1

^what Ivy is wearing to school^

I woke up in the morning by my usual alarm.

With my eyes still shut, I lean over grab my phone and turn snooze on.

A few minutes later there goes that same alarm.

This time I knew I had to get up.

I rolled out of bed and opened my window so I could wake up a bit more.

I grabbed my phone and sat on my bed and went though all my social media as usual.

I finally had the strength to get out of bed and start the day.

First of all I had to start finding what I was going to wear.

This was always very hard because you couldn't wear what you wore yesterday and the day before that and you have to look nice.

I grabbed a white shirt, black ripped jeans, Nike shoes and a Nike hat.

I grabbed my curler and curled the ends of my hair.Put my BB cream on, a little mascara and lip gloss.

I run down stairs seeing that I am already late and make a quick breakfast.

I grabbed some strawberries,banana, yogurt, milk a lot of ice.

I quickly blended it in my Nutri bullet, poured it into a cup and ran.

I almost missed the bus again.

There were no sits on the bus so I had to stand up,I hated standing up.

I grabbed my rose gold iPhone 6 put my earphones in and put my Soundcloud on ,just so I can get a bit more pumped for school.

☆☆☆at school☆☆☆

I ran to my locker and checked my timetable- great I have science and english.

I got my books out for science and English and shut my locker.

There was my beautiful boyfriend Jack Johnson "Hey babe" he said hugging me.

"Hey Jack, what subjects have you got this morning?"

"History and health" he said sighing.

*The bell ringing*

"There goes the bell, I have to go Bub see you later" I said.

And with that it was time to do stupid science.

I ran into class late as always and everyone just stares at me.

I quietly run and sit next to my best friend Annabelle and also some of my other friends Jess, Ella and Chloe.

Time to start this horrible day.

At recess I had to go to the library and finish some history homework or I might get killed.

I stay with Matt and he helped me a lot.

Jack come over and I think he got a little jealous.

I felt like saying, it's okay Matt has a girlfriend haha.

☆☆☆after school☆☆☆

I ran to the bus to get a sit.

I couldn't stand for any longer.

Once again I put headphones and listen to music.

I started texting Jack (I=Ivy, J=Jack)
I- Hey, wanna come to my house tonight? 💜
J- Sorry babe but I've got a lot of homework ! :(
I-Ok, cya Tomoz xx

but he never does his homework, anyways.

I arrived home and let myself in because my parents work full time so they usually come home at like 11:00pm and my older brother is always at his girlfriends house, he is 19 so I'm always left by myself.

I had some cookies and milk, went though all my social media and watched a bit of TV until 5 and started boring homework.

I made myself some salad and orange juice for dinner and started texting in my group message with Annabelle, Ella, Chloe and Jess.

We're all invited to Carter's party on Friday so we were discussing what we were going to wear and all that sorta stuff.

I turned my phone off and did a bit more homework.

I had a shower and got all my makeup off.

I grabbed my pjs and hopped into bed and went on my phone for a bit.

It was 11:03 and I heard mum and dads car pulling up the drive way.

I quickly turned of my phone and went to sleep.

=====================================================

a/n-
Hey guys,
FULL CREDIT TO matthewssbaby FOR THIS IDEA FOR MY BOOK!! PLEASE FOLLOW HER!!
I know this chapter is really boring but trust me it gets better .I'm going to try and publish a chapter at least post every second day!
I hope you enjoy...
-Liv xx