c h a p t e r ⇒ 4

^mocca frappe^
Tonight is going to be so much fun.

I sat on Annabelle's bed while she was getting out some movies that we were going to watch.

We picked out about scary, funny, romance and chick flick. We're saving the scary till late at night because it will be fun.

We got out some cookie dough and salt and vinegar chips and just started pigging out.

--9:30pm

It was time for Annabelle and I to watch the scary movie. We had been avoiding this for ages but the time had come.

We went down stairs and made some snacks for the scary movie called Oujja.

We made a mocha frappe.

We put ice, cold espresso, Hershey's chocolate syrup and icecream.

We topped it with whipped cream.

Then we made trail mix. Mmms, chocolate chips,marshmallows and popcorn.

And with that we were ready to watch Ouija.

Annabelle and I turned on the movie and like the first scene was so so scary.

We were legit crapping our pants.

--11:00

After we had watched all the movies it was about 11:00. We had no idea what to go after that.

We were still kinda creeped out by Oujja. We just layed on her bed on our social media thinking of what we should do.

We wanted to get out of the house  so we decided it walk to maccas at 11:10 at night.

We put our torchers on our phone on and left.

I don't know about Annabelle, I was kinda scared- but it wasn't that far away.

We walked a few steps away from her house and then we both looked at each other and ran back to Annabelle's house.

We were so scared.

We arrived home and sat on her bed. We were so bored.

By this time it was 11:21. We were searching though Netflix and then we sore a new series out called scream queens.

Annabelle and I looked at the actors and we both knew that we would love this.

It has Ariana Grande, Emma Robbets and many actors that we actually love.

We turned scream queens on immediately.

It was amazing!!

We finished the 5 episodes that are out for scream queens and we could not wait for next Wednesday, that's when the next episode.

I was kinda tired. It was 1.01am

I closed my laptop chucked it on the floor (it's so old) and turned around grabbed my phone, checked insta for the last time.

I said good night to Chloe and fell asleep in no time.

Next morning--

I woke up with a pillow being whacked in my face, thanks Annabelle. "Hurry up, hurry up, we have to leave in an hour"!! she said shouting in my ear.

"I'm coming". I mumbled

I walked into her bathroom and sow what I had to deal with today.

My hair looked like a lions mane. I grabbed her make up wipes and toke off the makeup I couldn't be bothered to take off last night.

I turned on my music, while Annabelle and I were getting ready.

I straighten my hair put in my usual makeup, borrowed some of Annabelle's clothes and left.

Annabelle has her license because she got them overseas early, she drives me everywhere. She's so lucky.

Time to go to the fair.....

==========================================================

Hi guys,
No update in like forever!! I'm so sorry I've been so busy and I still am, I have so much homework and arghhhh!! It's a shorter chapter but this chapter is boring but I swear it's getting better. Anyways I hope your all well and I'm gonna post more rarely. Vote comment and share.

-Liv xx