Questioning An Earl?

*your POV*

After you walked away from that situation, you went to go find Ciel. You felt guilty for not being able to engage in a conversation with him all night. Sooner than you think you were face to face with the small earl.
"Good evening Earl Phantomhive" you say politely as you curtsy.
" Ah, good evening mistress, I do hope you are enjoying tonight's events, even under the circumstances"

"Yes of course, I've heard of such great things the Phantomhive manor is capable of, I'm very grateful that you gave me an invitation" I say politely

" well I appreciate the compliment mistress" the earl stated

I haven't gotten a very close look at the Earl but he does seem to be very handsome.

His black/blue hair is slightly tussles as if he had just woken up, yet it suits him.  His small stature is quite adorable, even if he is only 13.  However, what is most intriguing is his one covered eye. I had hear about what happened to his parents, so I wonder if it is merely an injury caused from the incident. It would be rude of me to ask him about it though so I by pass it.

"Is everything alright?"  He asked me in a concerned voice.

I must've been staring...

"Oh yes everything is fine, I apologize." I paused

"If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me how exactly you wound up wearing that patch?"

He tensed up quite a bit

Maybe I should've caught myself before asking such a rude question...

___________________________

Here you guys are! Another chapter, I know it's kinda short but I thought that I'd upload it kinda early so that way you all would have something to read.

I know Sebastian wasn't in this chapter but I felt kinda bad for not putting  Ciel in the story as much, so now you guys can talk with him! YAYYY!!!

Hope you guys enjoy and I'll update with another chapter soon! If you would like you can't send me some of your ideas or opinions for the next one!

Later!!!!!