Falling For You, Harry Styles

Selena's P.O.V

Today was the day I was really excited for. I was going to the theme park, I've never actually been to one. To be honest, I was always scared, I'd always hear about people falling off rides and being injured or even as far as death and I'm a pretty weak person, not fighting weak, I just have a lot of fears and I'm a very cautious person I would say. However, my best friend Avery was supposed to be picking me up at around 9 and it's 10ish now. She hasn't texted me to tell me she couldn't go or she was running late, she hadn't called, she hadn't got in contact. Maybe she was there? I'd head off, yes by myself and if she wasn't there after about two hours or so I'd leave. I mean she wouldn't just ditch me would she? She's my best friend something must be up. I've called her and texted her but she's not answered. I thought maybe her phone could be dead but I rung her on her landline (like her house phone, except she lived in an apartment like me) but she never picked up. Her house is too far to walk to, it's about 10-15 minutes driving and double walking. I didn't have the time or patience for that.

I pulled my hoodie over my head, making sure not to wreck the perfect bun sat on top of my head. (I loved hoodies, they were so soft. I wasn't like most girls, I wasn't really into fashion so most of the time I just wore hoodies.) As well as pulling on my black converse over my leggings. Then, I went out of my apartment, into my car to the theme park.

This place was deserted. There was nothing to been seen except the odd bit of dust floating around in a ball (Cliché, I know) But it was a Saturday so it had to be open.

I turned around to head back to my Range Rover but to my surprise I heard screams. Maybe Avery was in there? Possibly. I'm 19, I'm young. Sort of. I'll take the risk and go in. If I get dragged out by security then so be it (told you I was not weak)

Walking around this empty place made me feel scared like in the movies. Like in horror movies where some kind of killer would pop out at any time. I was then thankful to hear laughter. I followed it.

I stood awkwardly in front of 6 people. 5 boys and a girl. She was stunning and had the nicest, skinny curved body, I already envied her but in a good way.

"Uhm hi" I say, "Do you know where anyone is and why there is only you in here? I was supposed to be meeting my best friend but..er...she's not here"

They stared at me for a minute or so. Why weren't they answering me. Who are they?...Wait. Wait. Omg. This can't be. It just clicked into my head One Direction and Eleanor Calder where stood in front of me.

"Wait, don't answer that. You're One Direction and Eleanor Calder right? Sorry. I'll be going. I was just, like I said before, coming to a theme park with my best friend because I've never been before to one and I thought she would be in here. Sorry again, goodbye" I turned around exiting until a voice appeared out of nowhere for the first time I'd been stood there "So you've never been to a theme park before?" I shook my head "Uhm no". Everybody giggled a bit. I found myself smiling a little. "Okay well seen as though I'm the only girl here and you've never been to a theme park, what other excuse do we need for you to stay?" She said it more like a statement than a question as she turned around to the boys.

"Oh no no, I couldn't" I was surprised at Eleanor's kind offer, the boys didn't really say anything just sort of gaped at me slightly.

"Course you can! I'd love some company. I mean I love the boys and all but I need some time with a girl as well around my age or else I'm going to explode. Wait, how old are you?" She asked smiling. I replied kind of startled "19". She smiled, "even better". I smiled back at her comment and nice personality. She was nice, gorgeous, friendly, she had a nice body, she was dating someone out of One Direction, she was a model. Damn, she had it all.