Hayli The Nightmare

There was a girl named Hayli, Hayli Amberz, She had Long,Red hair and ice blue eyes. She had just came home to find her parents drunk. She let out a sigh and went upstairs and began to play video games,which she loved,her being a female gamer she felt special because one of her friends told her she was rare since she was a female gamer. She smiled remembering that comment and continued playing throughout the rest of the day. She heard a scream and looked up. She quickly got up,pausing her game and turning on the light, and running towards the scream only to find her drunken,pregnant, mother had killed her father. "M-Mom! What H-Happened?!" Hayli screamed sobbing. Her mother just glared at her and stabbed her own stomach then slit her own throat. Hayli dropped to her knees crying.

Later that day Hayli growled grabbing a gun and a knife. She put the knife in her back pocket and put the gun in the holder on the side. She walked out and to her friends house. She grinned getting in through the window. She held her hand infront of her,palm facing up,and a little black ball of mist formed. She looked down "What the....." She whispered then pushed her hand out and thought of clowns and spiders. Creepy killer clowns and deadly spiders appeared. She grinned more and got ontop of her best friend,in which was a male gamer, and giggled waking him up then covered his mouth "Shhh your Nightmare...has just. Begun!!" She exclaimed then the clowns and spiders bit,poisoned,and ripped the boy apart. Killing him. She looked up to see the parents and pulled out the gun and aimed at them and,before shooting, said "Shhhh your nightmare has just begun." Then she suddenly shot them. She laughed crazily and jumped out the window,hurting her leg badly, and limped home and sat in her basement and played her video games smelling the blood and smiling. "I can't wait for tomorrow so i can try drinking some blood....im gonna have to wait though..." she said looking at her foot. And after a week she went out every night somewhere making someones Nightmares come to life and bring their fears to brutally kill them.

Hayli The Nightmare

By: Hayli_Amberz

(if you liked it comment and like it. If you want an X Reader for her just ask.)