TwilightFanFic

Bella.

"Three days." Aro said and walked away. I watched as he disappeared into the mist ahead.

Renesmee clutched to me closely, her small hands clinging onto mine.

"It's alright." I mumbled. "You're safe. I won't let anything hurt you. I promise."

Renesmee looked up at me, her brown worried eyes fixed on mine.

"What about Jacob?" She asked worriedly.

"He'll take care of you." I looked over my shoulder at the brown wolf whom was standing a few yards behind us.

"You have to leave with Jacob. You'll be safer then."

Jacob bounced over to us, his brown fur bowling in the slight breeze. I put Renesmee on his back and watched as he ran with her into the distance.

"Bella." Edwards soft voice came from behind me. His hands wrapped around my waist, comforting me.

"Jacob will take care of her. Don't worry so much." I sighed, and turned swiftly on my heels so I was facing him.

I put my hands in his, and lent my forehead against his.

"I can't help but worry Edward. You know that. The Voltori are coming in three days. What're we supposed to do in the mean time?" I sighed again and lent my head on his shoulder.

"Carlisle is gathering the family together. As witnesses. Renesmee isn't an immortal child. You and I both know that. Maybe, just maybe if we gather everyone and prove to them that she's not immortal, then the Voltori may believe us." Edward looked at me. His eyes were golden brown, and just beautiful.

I was still amazed at how beautiful they were, even though I should be used to them.

Jacob had shifted and was now human. He walked over to us, strutting a little.

"Bella. Charlie just phoned." He said staring at me.

"How is he?" I asked. I missed Charlie. I wanted to see him, badly, but I knew I couldn't until I had control over my thirst.

"He's doing...okay." Jake said and looked at Edward.

"She needs to see him Edward." He said in a stern voice.

"Its too dangerous. He thinks she's dead." I looked at Edward and frowned.

"What? Why does he think I'm dead?"

"It was the only excuse we could come up with." Emmit said opening the front door to let us in.

We walked over the threshold and into the living room. The rays of sunlight beaming through the wide open windows almost blinded me.

I blinked a few times to get my new eyes used to the old sun.

I sat down on the couch, Renesmee sat next to me, and Edward sat the other side of me. Jacob stood at the doorway, leaning against the frame. Carlisle stood next to Esme. Alice and Jasper were no where to be seen.

"Wait..Where's Alice and Jasper?" I asked slightly concerned.

Esme and Carlisle both exchanged looks.

"Esme? Carlisle?" I asked. Carlisle sighed and took out a piece of parchment from his pocket, and handed it to me.

"Alice wanted me to give you this." Carlisle said.

I unfolded the parchment, and scanned over it quickly.

I stared at the bottom line for awhile.

'When the snow sticks, the voltori will come.'