Chapter 1

Phil leaned against his locker flirting with some girl he couldn't remember the name of, she was in his maths class but still he couldn't remember, he really didn't care he just felt satisfide with the fact that he had guys and girls dumb founded by the fact that he was in their presence. He found it funny and he also liked how they would do anything for him, he wanted to have a one night stand, he had lots of options. You may think he was the most shallow guy on this earth, and maybe he was, but nobody else thought so,when he breaks girls hearts they say sorry to him for breaking their hearts, he had everyone wrapped around his finger and that's the way he liked it. That was until Dan moved schools and was put in Phil's class.

Dan groaned as his alarm went off at 7am, he threw it on the floor hoping it would shut up but it didn't so he had to get out of bed to turn it off. He realised there was no point in getting back in as he had to get ready for his first day of his new school. Dan's mum got transferred to Manchester to work which meant dropping everything and moving up to Manchester, Dan didn't mind since he knew his mums job meant a lot to her and this one paid better so really it was the best option.

Dan hoped in the shower, standing under the water for a good 10 minutes before actually washing himself. He got out and dried himself with a fluffy white towel and padded back into his room. He had a pair of black skinny jeans laid out on his bed and a galaxy (star thingy) jumper beside them, he put on his black converse and ran down stairs, Dan was nervous for the new school but he felt he needed a nice big breakfast, but he wasn't bother so he grabbed a granola bar and left. His mum left for work at 6am so he doesn't see her till 6pm.

He got in his car and drove to school, as he saw the building from a distance he started getting even more nervous, it was the middle of the school year, that meant that everyone knew eachother and it wasn't awkward for them..dan knew nobody would be his friend so he didn't get his hopes up. He parked his car and got out after making sure he had everything in his back, pens,books and so on. he walked towards the tall building a took a deep breath in before walking into the school.

Dan walked up to what he thought was the secretarys office and thank god he was right he really didn't fancy getting lost. The lady at the desk was lovely she gave dan his timetable and his locker key. He walked to his locker and put all his books in except for the nessesary ones for english and maths. Dan eventually found his english class and knocked lightly on the door his heart going 90, a woman with light brown hair opened the door and smiled at him "Oh you must be Daniel! Come on in" she seemed nice. Dan started shaking as the teacher know as Mrs.kelly told him to introduce himself, he looked at the class and his eyes set on one student in particular, he had dark black hair and was rather pale and he had these beautiful blue eyes that he could see from a mile away. Dan coughed before saying "h-hi i'm Daniel..but i prefer Dan, i like playing video games and watching anime.." he heard a cough coming from the back "nerd" Dan looked down at the floor and turned red. "now Dan will you please go sit beside Tyler there" a boy with glasses and blonde hair put his hand up so i knew who Tyler was, i sat next to him and he smiled at me "hi i'm tyler, can i jsut say your face is literally goals" laughing a bit at the end, i felt myself blush and thanked him " t-thank you, i'm dan." Tyler was really awesome i liked him a lot he was really funny and he asked me to sit beside him and his friends at lunch which i happily said yes to since i reslly wanted friends in this school.

Phil glanced up when he heard a knock on the door but continued talking with his friends.He heard his teacher introduce a new kid, his name was daniel. Phil looked up and was stunned when he saw a boy with dark brown hair a beautiful brown eyes, he suddenly got this odd feeling in his stomach like it was flipping around, he'd never felt that way before..

So hey guys this is my new Phan fic, i know literally nobody is gonna read this but i hope you guys like it if i do eventually get a reader or two, i know it's not very good but it's only the begining it's going to get really good, i have an amazing idea for this story...anywayy laterr