A/N

Hello! (:

These authors notes are making me run out of things to say :( I'm trying not to bore you.

But I enjoy talking to you guys!

*sighs* I was reading this really good fanfiction on Wattpad. And it had 199 chapters in it. And I just read the last chapter today.. Now, now I feel empty and sad. Like I don't know what to read anymore. I stayed up until one in the morning reading that book these past two nights. Ugghhhhhhhh I feel lonely!

Anyways... Lol

This book now has three more chapters, plus the authors note. I'm actually really excited to publish the chapter 'Yellow' since that was like one of my favorite songs coming into the Coldplay fandom.

I'll probably be updating that song first! I'm just to excited for it lol!

I wish Wattpad can let everyone see emojis. Because this 'lol' thing isn't working for me. *laughs* I mean it lets you see hearts time to time.. 💖 idk, I just don't know smh.

The last author note is gonna be talking about, how I got into the Coldplay fandom, who inspired me to write this book, umm. Some interactions you guys can follow me on there to see..how my life's going..? Idk *laughs* To see what I'm up to in my everyday life.

Anddddd yeah!(:

I might update tonight if I'm not busy! I'm suppose to be cleaning my room now. But instead I'm hiding in the corner of my room, writing this author's note while listening to Coldplay. *laughs* they won't take me alive hahahaha

I have to get back to cleaning or I won't get food. I'm not gonna risk the chance. Because food is bae, hands down.

You guys know, please don't forget to vote and comment!

I LOVE YOU! Okay *laughs* bye guys!