That Child.

Who is she? Why is she here? And what does she want?

I stare at myself in the mirror bearing the mind that there is someone out to get me. She has come this far to kill but why? I am a normal average girl who is 14 and no family. I am hated in this world with nowhere to live but the disgusting traces of the care home. My great uncle owned the place and as my parents died he brought me in. I hate myself with my dirty disgraceful looks. I don't know my parents but I'm sure they weren't as ugly as I am.

I stare down at myself wearing torn old black jeans and a neon yellow top. I'm wearing running mascara and dark red lip stick. How did I end up like this? No... I feel woozy so lie on the bed and stare at the dark blue ceiling. I think to myself.. is this what I really want? Do I want to be a coward living on the street begging for money? Nowhere to go but under a cardboard box. Unemployed? I didn't really care at this stage but now I do.

A year later I sit up straight in the cafeteria smoking a cigarette and scoffing down a piece of chocolate cake as this was the only food I had eaten in 3 days. Emily came over with her 'posse' and laughed at me calling me "Loser, You can't even eat properly". I didn't really care as long as I Charlie. He was there through my lesbian phase and hugged me when I found out the only relative I had left [Nan] had died. He was a great friend but asked nothing in return.. at all?

I came home that night and threw of my clothes to jump into bed. I couldn't deal with homework at the moment. I thought "Did my father or mother give me anything to remember them by?" but as soon as that flew into my head I had fallen asleep.

By Ella Campbell

Chapter Coming Soon :]

Hope You Liked It

My Email Is Ellaaa_Ox@hotmail.co.uk - I hope i get fan mail :]

Lolsz

Byeee

x.x