Dangerous Turn

Prologue

I groaned when the bright sun light seeped through my eyelids. I searched for my mobile with my left hand on my bed. Instead of finding my mobile that is always under my pillow, i felt soft silky blankets around me. As far as i knew. No as certain as i knew i didn't own such comfy and soft blankets. Not only that was strange but the sun light never shined in my bedroom. I depended on my mobile's alarm clock on waking me up.

I opened my eyes and looked up at ceiling. My ceiling was absolutely not blue. I always wanted it to be blue. But i never got the chance to paint it blue. I hastily sprung out of the comfy bed. I glanced around the room that i was currently in. I was now hundred percent sure that this was neither my bedroom and neither my house.

Just like that,when you have hungover from drinking too much and you remember everything you spooked out the day before the next morning, i remembered everything that had happened.

I hurriedly searched for a door in the bedroom. When i found it i opened it and sprinted out of the room. I landed in a hallway. That was connected with a staircase that leads you somewhere downside.

Not thinking too much about where i was and what i was doing here. I walked down the stairs.
I was relieved when i finally found the frontdoor after turning every corner in this maze of a house.
I actually skipped to the door. I put my hand on the handle and tried to open it. But unfortunately it was locked.
I tried to open it some more times but it wouldn't magically open like i expected it to. I groaned frustrated at the situation i was in.

"It won't open. I locked it."
I was so concentrated on the door that i screamed from the shock when i heard someone speak. I whipped my body around to look behind me where the voice came from.
And i was shocked when i saw him.

********
Its not too much and not so brilliant but its just the beginning. Further on it will be better i promise.
Photo of the guy in this story.
Why is he so hot ?
Photo doesn'g belong to me. I got it from google.