Dangerous Turn - 5

Cameron walked with me in his arms to my bedroom. When we were in my room he trew me on my bed on hovered above me. He began kissing and licking my neck, my ear, my shoulder, my stomach, my bellybutton. He went back to kissing my lips while unbuttoning my bra and taking my thong of my body.

He went to my southern part and looked at me for permission. Now i know that when you see someone there i don't think you want to say no. You just want to feel his lips or tongue licking sucking it. Even i could not deny that. And i could not say no to getting that blissfull pleasure. Who would. Not me thats for sure.

I nodded my head for his pleasure. I moaned when he licked my wet core. I gasped and moaned when he sucked my slit and began kissing and licking my folds. I thought that that was it. That he was going to fuck me now or do something. But no i was wrong. Cameron took it to a whole another level.

I threw my head back and cried out from the pleasure he was giving me with lapping my juices licking it sucking it drinking it like he hadn't drank a long time. He began thrusting his toungue inside me while rubbing my clit whith his finger.

I gasped when he slowly pushed his finger inside me and thrusting it in and out.

When his second finger was inside me i could feel something building up in my stomach. Something that wanted to come out desperately. My body trembled uncontrollbaly for what wanted to come out and from the pleasurable feelings.

The whole room was only filled with moans, gasps, whimpers or whines when Cameron would stop his magic or activity for even a second.

I just wanted him to do something already with my body so that i could have and feel my release even though what he was doing was more than good and excellent but i wanted more cause something was missing.

I whined and whined when Cameron stopped doing whatever he was doing just when i was at my peak.

"Yes baby i know just a second baby." Cameron whispered.

He didn't dissapoint me and began pleasuring me again. Thrusting his two fingers inside and outside me. Stretching my walls with his fingers. It was not long when my climax came. It was an amazing feeling. It felt like an electricity went out out of my body and went back in my body. I could talk about what i felt when i released all day but so much time we did not have.

I breathed in and out to calm my fast beating heart and to calm my breath. I layed up from my bed and looked at Cameron. I blushed crimson red when i saw what he was doing. He was licking my juices thoroughly from his fingers.

"Mmm so sweet. So delicious. I just can not get enough of you and your sweet nectar baby." Cameron said to me and pecked my lips with his.

A thought came to me if he could pleasure me why couldn't i do that too. I decided that i would do it for him. Even though i do not know how and do not have any idea how i would give him the same pleasure i still would do it.
I got on my all fours on the bed and took his boxer of.

"What wait wait baby Addison what are you doing ?" Cameron asked me looking cute while being confused.

-------------------¤¤¤♡♡¤¤¤------------------

Hi guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It is voing to be steamy and fun to write the following chapters. Thanks for voting and commenting and reading till now. Please please go on like this everyone. I am really happy with all the attention my stories i receiving nowadays. I was down and thought my story wasn't good enough to get more readers. But now i am happy. But i was really happy with all the readers that i had then too.
But anyway thank you again.
Byeee.