What?! (Natsu x Reader)

"Hey Gray, do you know where Natsu and (Y/N) went?" Lucy asked, "We really need to go on a job...I'm no where close to this month's rent!" Lucy plopped her head onto the table and groaned in dissatisfaction.

    "Now that you mentioned it...Where did they go? I hadn't picked a fight on Dragon Freak today and my hands are feeling unusually itchy. Wendy, have you seen them?"

     "No...I haven't. But rumors has it that Natsu is going to have some 'alone time' with (Y/N)," Wendy smirked.

     "WHAT?!" Lucy shouted, slamming the table. The whole guild silenced and turned to look at Lucy.

     "E-Ehh-h-hhh..." Wendy's eyebrow twitched, Lucy and Gray sweat dropped, and Erza face palmed.

     "Let's go," Erza mumbled and dragged Lucy, Gray, and Wendy out the doors.

~Time Skip~

     Upon arriving at (Y/N)'s apartment, Wendy whispered, "You really think they'll be here, Erz-"

     "A-AHH! Natsu! You're getting it everywhere!"

    "D-Dammit (Y/N)!!"

     The whole crew pressed their ears to the door. There was some shuffling and groaning before another voice spoke up.

     "No! Natsu! You're making it worse! Now I'm all sticky!!"

     Everybody's faces turned bright red.

     "N-N-N-N-NATSU-U-U-U  A-A-A-AND  (Y-Y-Y-Y/N-N-N-N)  A-ARE-E-MHMHMhmhmhm..." Erza covered Gray's mouth to prevent him from blowing their cover.

"NATSU! JUST STICK IT IN ALREADY!"

"That's it! I'm going in!" Lucy shouted, busting through (Y/N)'s apartment door. "DO YOU THINK WE DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU TWO ARE HAVING S-" Lucy stopped mid-sentence. Everybody rushed in.

     They blinked once.
     Then twice.
     Then once more.

"G-Guys? What are you doing here?!" (Y/N) asked, holding onto the bowl of cake mix. The kitchen was a mess. Cake mix dotted the walls, egg shells decorated the floor, and utensils scattered on the counter. Natsu had the batter in his hair while (Y/N) had the batter all over her face.

"I-I-I thought you guys were..." Gray murmured, hiding behind Erza.

"We thought you two were going at it. That's why we came to check it out." Erza bluntly stated, examining her surroundings, "And it seems like we've been mistaken." Erza turned around and shouted, "Alright. The situation is understood. Let's go. Lucy still has to pay her rent this month."

"Although I did want to see it happening...Maybe they will do it one day..." Erza sighed, "I wonder what their kids would look like..."

"What?"