Chapter 3

Chapter Three

We arrived at the flat we'll be staying.

It's a pretty small building, but there's no reason for it to be big.

We bring our luggage in and unpack our bags. At 4:30 I decide to start getting ready.

All I did was change out of my sweat pants into some jean shorts and a floral top. I brushed through my hair and got out my pink purse.

Then I decided to make a YouTube video.

"Hey guys! So you'll never guess what happened today! I'm not even gonna lie to you guys, because if any of you follow me on twitter you know what's been going down so I figure I'll tell you. While we were waiting for Tayler's parents to sort out some rental car stuff we had to sit in the waiting area. Well I kinda accidentally smacked Harry Styles nose then took a nap and he got on my phone and were gonna hang out tonight! If you see anything weird on my twitter tonight, you know who it's from! Bye!"

I sign off and title the video "My Trip to London: Part 2

I quickly upload the video and am surprised at how fast the views go over one thousand, two thousand, five thousand, ten thousand. WOAH!!! This is insane!!

I open twitter on my phone.

@ariajhunts17: Am literally baffled by how many views my last video got!!

I get off and realize its 5:00. The guys should be here... I hear a car honk. What an obnoxious horn!

I head down the hall to the front door and meet Tayler there.

"How do I look?" She asks me, twirling. She's wearing a light green sundress and rainbows. (the flip flops)

She has her red hair in waves down to her shoulders and has applied light makeup.

"Gorgeous!" I say. "You do know we're only hanging out, right?" I joke.

"Yeah, hanging out with five sex-gods!" She says laughing.

We head out the door and into the waiting mini-van.

Seems pretty sketch...

"Ello ladies!" An obnoxious voice says. Must be Louis.

"Hi." I say, flatly.

Louis pouts slightly. "Maybe Zayn was right." He whispers to Liam who is sitting beside him. The loser probably thinks I can't hear him!

"Umm excuse me, I'm not deaf." I say matter-of-factly. He just kinda blushes.

"I didn't mean it as a bad thing, it's just Harry and all the fans made a huge deal about you...." I cut him off with a glare, crossing my arms.

"Umm... I'm Tayler!" Tayler says, waving her hand. The boys go around introducing themselves even though everyone in the UK knows who they are.

"So what're we gonna do tonight?" I ask no one in particular.

"I thought we could watch a movie or play truth or dare..." Harry says.

"Ugh, no. Too cliquè" I say.

"Well, what do you wanna do tonight, Ms. Picky?" Styles asks in that annoying accent of his.

"I would like to go skating." I say.

I look around and notice all the guys are rolling their eyes.

"We're going skating." I say, putting force behind my words.

Harry puts his hands up defensively. "Okay!" He says. "Skating it is."

Tayler laughs. "I suck at skating." I laugh too remembering the last time we went skating. "Ahh that was awful."

Tayler and I are laughing like psychos, and the guys probably regret inviting us.

"Probably not as bad as our last time. Nialler ran into a little kid. And broke the little kids arm with his big bum. But his bum still pales in comparison to mine." Louis says, completely seriously. Then the boys, Tayler and I burst out laughing.

"You're ridiculous!" Tayler says. "Everyone knows that I have the best butt here." She smirks.

I start laughing like a psychotic seal. What? It looks cuter than you would think! Okay maybe not...

Louis pouts like a big baby and I just keep laughing 'cause yeah. It's freaking hilarious!

She's basically saying that the sass master from Doncaster has a tiny butt! I mean have you seen Tay's butt?... Nevermind.

"Are we at the skating place yet?" I say after a few minutes of laughing my head off. Boy, is my stomach sore!

Zayn rolls his eyes from the passenger seat. "London's quite big if you didn't know."

"Yeah well I didn't know. I've never been here." I roll my eyes right back. They should call me the sass master of Miami!

"SO I THROW MY HANDS UP, THEY'RE PLAYING MY SONG AND BUTTERFLIES FLY AWAY! NODDING MY HEAD LIKE YEAH YEAH (whilst nodding my head) MOVING MY HIPS LIKE YEAH (Tay joins in and we wiggle our hips around awkwardly.) I THROW MY HANDS UP THEY'RE PLAYING MY SONG I KNOW IM GONNA BE OKAY. YEAH IT'S A PARTY IN THE USA!" Tayler and I sing along with the radio, getting stares from all the guys.

"Haters gonna hate." Tayler says smirking. I high five her and we start laughing evilly.

Zayn rolls his eyes, glare pretty evident on his face, and I immediately stop laughing.

Tayler looks at me weird knowing it usually takes me a good five minutes to get over a laughing spree.

"Sorry. Sour puss over there is ruining all my fun." I say, fake pouting.

He just glares at me more.

"We're here!" Louis yells out.

Oh my gosh, is my only thought when I see the kinds of people hanging around this place. This is more sketch than the mini van with One Direction inside!

"I'm not going in there." I say, nodding my head. "Uh, uh."

"Oh yes you are, this was your idea!" Styles says.

Oh great, now I'm probably gonna get raped, and not by Harry Styles either!

What a sucky day...

*********************************

Hey guys!

Long time no see! I am so freaking sorry I made you guys wait so long for an update!! I kept thinking that the chapter wasn't long enough, but then I look over it now, and it looks pretty long.

So yeah, vote and comment what you think!

And see what I added at the end? She wants to be raped by Harry Styles(;

Bai guys!