Karkat is Flushed

You set in your 4th period class. You set next to Sollux. He is one of your only troll friends. You also like Gamzee and Nepeta. But they have different classes so your here with Sol.

"Ummm. (Y/N) Come on. Cla22 ii2 over..."

"Oh...yeah..."

You grab your stuff and walk with Sollux to the cafiteria. You follow Sollux to the table where the trolls set, usually. Your not the only human that sets there though. Dave sat there sometimes.

Today its only you, Nepeta, Sol, and Karkat. You've had a tiny crush on Karkat for awhile. He's adorable.

Your thoughts are interrupted by a slam. Karkat threw his tray down beside you. You look over at him as he sets down. He looks kinda mad.

"Um...What's wrong Karkat?"

"NOTHING. WHY DO YOU ASK?"

"Um...never mind..."

"IM JUST ALITTLE STRESSED WITH MY FUCKING CLASSES."

"Oh. It'll be okay little KitKat..." You pat his head.

You look across the table to see Nep looking at you and Karkat and nibbling on a baby tomato.

":33 oh I so ship it..." You hear her whisper.

You look over at Karkat and see a red tint to his face.

"IM OUTTA HERE. YOU ALL ARE IGNORANT FUCKASSEES."

He stands and walks away to another table with Gamzee. You look back at Nepeta.

"Oh he totally ha2 the cru2hee2 for you (Y/N)..."

You look at Sollux. "Pfft...no he doesn't...are you crazy...what do you even know about Karkat....or love..."

You hear a familiar glub behind you and you turn to look.

"Oh I knoww something about love."

Everyone at the table laughs at this. Ed huffs and stomps a foot. "I do. And the little ball of fury has a crush on you."

"Whatever. You guys don't know what your talking about. See ya later..." You stand and walk out of the lunch room.