Park Visit 2

The next morning you are up and ready by 8:00. You can't wait. You look and smell and feel amazing. The best you ever have. For the next few hours you play on your phone.

Now its almost 12 and you head off to the park. You will meet him there. You don't live far from the park so it doesn't take you that long.

"HEY (Y/N)." Karkat is waiting for you by a tree. He has a flower. You walk up to him and smiled.

"Hey KitKat." You blink and look at the flower. Why does he have it? All well...

"WHAT IS THAT SMELL?" He looked around and sniffed. You chuckle and watch him. He leans towards you and smells the air. "ITS YOU. YOU SMELL FUCKING DELICIOUS."

You laugh more and look at him. "Thank you." You cross your arms and thought. You study him. He looks nice.

"I HAVE A FLOWER." He shows it to you. "IT....LOOKED SO FUCKING STUPID SETTING ALL BY ITSSELF SO I THOUGHT I WOULD PUT IT TO USE." He gentally places the flower in your hair. "THERE. IT LOOKS GOOD NOW."

You and Karkat stay at the park for hours until its dark. He offers to walk you home so you tell him where you live. When he takes you home he hugs you before he leaves to go home. He still blushes but thsts okay because its cute.

A/N. Hi. I hope you like the story so far. Really sorry for this short chapter. Make sure to comment and tell me how you feel about the story.