The start

It's June 27th 2015 me and my best friends and boyfriend are having a graduation party. My name is Lex Williams and my boyfriends name is Ethan Hail my best friends are Mason Kaitlin Johnny and Sadie. We have known each other since elementary school. We decided to go to Kaitlins beach house in California and she explained to us that we have to go through an abandon town it kinda freaked me out but I agreed to it anyway our parents said we could since we all just turned 18 and Ethan is 19. We are using Ethan's 'pedo van' we call it that cause it's creepy looking it has no windows and its white but trust me he's not a pedophile!
"LEX ARE YOU EXITED FO TOMORROW!!!" Mason says laughing.
"Dude I'm pumped I already packed and everything."
"Awesome gurl." Mason says oh yeah I forgot to mention he's gay! He's super fun and crap though. I love Him so much!
Next day
I wake up and take a shower I hear Kaitlin Mason Johnny Sadie and Ethan downstairs. So I get dressed do my hair and makeup then grab all my luggage and go downstairs.
"Omg Abs hey you ready to go?" Kaitlin says grabbing the giant bag of snacks and all of her luggage she brought with her and taking it out to the car.
"Okay guys lets go." Sadie says rolling her eyes and grabbing Johnnys hand.
"Okay babe Mason let's go!" I say grabbing Ethan's hand and Mason running close behind us.
Later that day
We've been on the road for a bout 10 hours and we've arrived in the creepy town we got gas about 7 hours ago and guess what our tank is empty. Mason and Ethan decide to try and find a gas station. So they get out and look around after about 15 minutes they come back and said the found nothing Sadie and Johnny decide to go look around for help. They leave and we all sit in the back of the van listening to music and talking.
Sadies POV
Johnny and I have been walking for over 20 minutes and we come across a house that looks really creepy but Johnny suggests we go in. So we do we look around and we split up. When I look around the living room I hear something going on in the basement so I go to see what it is once I get down there I say,
"Johnny?!?!" I hear whimpering and I see something I'll never Be-able to un-see my boyfriends limp body his arms hacked off his head smashed in. I start to cry and I drop to my knees realizing who ever did this is still here I run up the stairs and out the door. I run towards the van I hear everyone laughing and listening to what sounds like black veil brides I get in and everyone looks at my tear stained face blood on my hands.
"What the fuck Sadie what happened!!" Lex yells.
"S-someone killed j-Johnny..."
"What?!" Mason says.
"Someone was in the house they killed johnnie....."

A/N: Guys I'm so sorry lol I'm a bad person I was watching Texas chainsaw and Saw so I thought why not make a gross story that's very graphic enjoy 😍 -Abby