VI

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER SIX
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I want a pretzel" Ace complained stomping his little foot

    Amoura decided to bring Ace to the zoo along with Naylee and her nephew and niece. The zoo was fun and all but Amoura mentally told herself they wouldn't do anything like this again until she had a man because Ace emptied her pockets with everything he wanted here. She still had the money Dre gave for him which she used but the stuff at the zoo prices were ridiculously high.

"Ace this the last thing until we leave and are on the road because you already ate not too long ago."

His body language showed he was mad about that "Fiine"

"Watch that pretzel be like twenty dollars." Naylee said laughing

"It's not even funny cause it real life might be." Amoura laughed

"And some juice." Ace said

"Okay."

After buying the pretzel and drink, Amoura gave him the pretzel and they went on to another part of the zoo.

"Let's get this last part over with so we can get outta here." Amoura said "My heels starting to hurt walking so much."

"Yeah we been here like two hours now right?"

"Girl yes. Imma just start finding other activities for me and Ace to do that doesn't run my pockets like this zoo did."

"Or maybe just don't get him everything he wants his spoiled ass."

Amoura rolled her eyes "Its hard to say no, my baby is too damn adorable."

"Yeah I can tell. You got him over 40 dollars worth of shit out that store."

"Bitch shut up."

Naylee just laughed

The had looked around some more before finally deciding to leave. Amora could tell Ace was tired because he was getting cranky.

"Boy I swear you don't know how to act after getting everything you want." She said to him "I'll think twice about letting that happen again."

Ace whined as she strapped him in his car seat

"Are we going home?"

"We are going home Ace." Naylee said after getting in

"I asked mommy!" He yelled

Naylee looked back perplexed "Well shit... excuse me."

Amoura started laughing "Stop being mean."

"I'm not being mean"

"You are."

"I'm not"

"I'm not going back and forth with you three year old going on thirty."

"Mommy I'm not old!"