Chapter 8- Insidious 3

~Ariana POV~

What was taking Mia so long? I looked at her seat. It was empty. But then I noticed that Nick's seat was also empty. Hm, maybe they're together right now! I felt joy inside, I just wanted to explode.

But it was already 20 minutes into class, what's taking them so long? I looked at Tara, she was looking at Nick's seat. Her head was leaning on her hand, she wouldn't blink. Woah, she must really like Nick.

The door opened and I sat up. Nick and Mia walked in.

"What are you doing with him?", Tara asked Mia madly.
"We were just hanging out."
Tara stood up and walked to Nick.

~Mia POV~

He looked up at her from his seat. She looked closer at his face and squinted her eyes.

"Is that chocolate on your lip?" He quickly licked his lips and the chocolate came off. "What chocolate?" Tara looked back up. She looked at me and frowned. "Mrs.Dilem! They were at starbucks!", Tara screamed.

That nasty rat! How would she know? "Um, Tara. How would you know?", I asked her crossing my arms. Nick looked at me in a worried face. "I don't want you to get in trouble!", he whispered to me. I nodded,"Don't worry."

"I love Starbucks, I would know if anyone drank Starbucks by just looking at them." "Well Tara I don't think they were at Starbucks. You can take your seat now.", Mrs.dilem said. Tara sat down and gave me a sly face.

Mrs.Dilem looked at me and Nick. "Where were you guys?" I looked at Nick. He looked at me and licked his lips.

"Um, we were at my house. I needed help on my script for a new role and since Mia goes to that studio everyday, she helped really well. Right Mia?" "Yea." Mrs.dilem looked at the board and began the lesson.

~~~~

School ended and I walked out of school. "Mia!", a voice screamed behind me. I turned around and saw Ariana running towards me. Her long dark hair swung in the wind. Ha, it looked like an epic chase. I kept walking when Ariana walked next to me.

"Mia, where were you and Nick really?", she asked,"I know you Mia. You're my best friend, I know that you weren't at Nicks house. I sighed,"Ok! We were at Starbucks."

"Ha! I knew it! I swear I won't tell anyone.", she said. I smiled. "But Nick defenitly has feelings for you.", she said.
"Not this again!"
I walked a little faster. "So, do you wanna go shopping later?", Ariana asked me catching up to me. "Sorry, I can't. I have to study for the test."

Ariana crossed her arms,"I'm in all your classes and so far, the teachers haven't assigned a study time." I bit my lip and kept walking. I didn't want her to know I was going to the movies with Nick. She would wanna tag along. "I have to go now. Bye.", I said as I ran off to my house.

~~~~

I had already changed into my other clothes. My mom was gone. She left to go meet up with her friends. I looked at the clock. It was 6:40pm and texted nick.
*At what time is the movie?

Its at 7:30pm. I'm on my way right now.

Ok!
I put on my yellow converse. I looked down at what I was wearing. My jeans with a Gray shirt and my Storm soccer club sweater. I like to wear it for good luck.

The doorbell rang and I ran to go open it. "Nick!"

He smiled and waved a shy wave. "Hey.", he said quietly. We walked out. "I'm sorry Mia, I don't have a car. Is it fine if we walk?", he asked me stopping. I looked at him,"Sure! I don't mind. We can get to know eachother more."

We began to walk to the movies. "So Nick. How was it like filming The Kings of summer?", I asked him.

He licked his lips."Well, that movie was the most fun movie I've ever been in! Gabe and Moises are amazing people! You should meet them someday."

I smiled. "Of course! I loved Moises's part, Biaggio. Biaggio is hilarious and so dang random. You'll never know what he'll say next!"
Nick's face looked flushed. "Um, how about Joe? Did you like him?"
"Well, Joe was...different than the others. He wasn't as random as Biaggio. He wasn't as strong as Patrick. But he was brave, and really smart. Joe had that one charm."

Nick smiled at me. "Ok. I like hearing that from you."

~~~~

We walked into the movie theatre and went in line to buy our ticket. I stood next to Nick as he talked to the cashier lady.
"Aren't you Nick Robinson from Jurassic World?", the lady asked. Nick smiled and nodded. "Yea, that's me!"

The lady ripped the tickets out of the machine and handed them to Nick. "Enjoy the movie Nick!", she said smiling. We walked to get the popcorn. "Thanks for buying my ticket.", I told him. "No problem.", he responded.

We walked to the entrance and gave the worker our tickets. He talked to Nick for a while.

I looked around the food place. I spotted shiny pink shoes from the corner of my eye. I looked closer and saw who the person was. It was Tara! "Uh, Nick you wanna go now?", I asked him.

The worker told us where to go and we walked to the movie.

"What happened Mia?"
I looked back,"Nothing. I'm fine."

We walked in and sat down. The lights turned off and the screen turned on. We watched in fear of what was gonna happen. I looked at Nick. He was stress eating. I laughed a little by how he was looking at the screen. I put my hand in the popcorn. I touched something that didn't feel like popcorn. I grabbed it and took it out of the popcorn. I looked at it. A hand? Then i looked at the face that the hand belonged to.
"Sorry Nick!", I said laughing.

He smiled and had a little smirk in his smile. We put the popcorn down. This one scary part popped up. I leaned in a little towards Nick. I tucked in my feet. Another scary part popped on.
"Oh shit, this is scary.", I whispered.

I buried my face into Nick's shoulder. I felt an arm go around me. I looked up and saw that it was Nick. He had put his arm around me. I felt a chill go up my spine. I let him cause I felt more safe. I looked at a few seats down and saw Tara sitting there with George! What was she doing with George. I leaned back and kept watching the movie.

~Tara POV~

I knew Mia and Nick were here. I turned around and looked at them. Ugh, Nick had his arm around her. Such a sad life. I looked at the screen and thought of what to do to exchange my partner with Nick.

Ok guys so I'm still typing this fan doc at about chapter 51! I just gotta say, if he's really good.

~Kassie