VII

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER SEVEN
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Amoura woke up earlier than usual. She reached over for her phone on her nightstand and checked her phone to see it blown up with messages from Naylee. She wiped her eyes before opening them and her eyes shot open. Naylee asking did she hear about what happen to Dre and how it was all on the news. He was shot about five times.

"What the fuck?" Amoura mumbled still reading them

   Although they did leave off on bad terms she was still shocked and concerned. She wasn't going to be heartless as to not care whether he died or not. She didn't know what to do. She knew he wasn't going to answer his phone and she had no contact of his family. Her mind was racing right now because part of her didn't believe the news she was seeing and the other was thinking of ways she could get in contact with anybody he was close to in order to find out where he was.

Amoura sat up and called Naylee. It was eight in the morning so she was hoping Nay answered. With about five rings Naylee finally answered.

"Amoura you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. What the hell happened?"

"I got a call from one of Dre's friends who told me. He knew you and him was kicking it but didn't know your number."

"I'm literally so in shock right now... like I don't know what to do. I'm scared. I really hope he didn't..."

"I have no update on him so I don't know but I do know what hospital he's at and I can send you the location."

"Yeah send me it. Please." Amoura said, getting out of bed

"Bet."

"I'll text you okay?"

"Alright bye Amoura. Call me if you need anything."

"I will."

They ended the call and Amoura went to take a shower. She got out and took care of her other hygiene routine. Washing her face and brushing her teeth. She stared at herself in the mirror. Looking at her neck there was no hickies from him and she hated that at this moment. She felt like if she lost him what would she really have left of him.

While doing her hair she heard her door open. Looking over she saw Ace rubbing his eyes. He clearly just woke up.

"Acey you up?"

"Yes mommy" he said low

"Did you go pee pee?"

"No"

"Go pee pee you been sleeping all night baby."

He came into the bathroom and used it as Amoura flat ironed over her red inches in a couple times. It went down to the middle of her back and she loved it that way. She had just got lace frontal two days ago. She laid the baby hairs with some moose and her toothbrush that was strictly just for her edges.

"I done mommy"

"Okay now wash your hands. You know the routine."