Im a werewolf now

proluge---

Amber Akins is a 13 year old girl, who is living an ordinary life until she finds out she is a werewolf, and she is part of the strongest pack in the united state. The black dusk pack. and yet she doesn't know that her pack rival, the blue moon pack. contain someone that she may regret ever meeting at such a young age.. her mate Jason. he the same age and it to his surprise too that he found her. but will he accept this or reject her. and regret ever doing that... you'll have to read to find out more...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 1 amber POV

" amber get up, we got to go..... NOW!!!!!" ( jake is the brother ) jake said

" why, what wrong? I asked jake sleeply.

Amber I dont have alot of time, hurry up get in the damn car, mom and dad will meet us at the safe house.... and we will explain everthing there!!!" Jake hollered at me.

while I was shocked that he yelled at me, my brother was shovin random cloths for my closet into a back pack.

'if I were you I would shut up an listen..' some thing or some one tol me.

but then I was out of my trance when he finished he lifted me up from my bed like if I was a feather... man my brother was strong. he was running to the car an told me to buckle up, so I did as I was odered. because i was scared. as I look back for the last time at my house, the place I grew up in, it was being demolished... by what you may ask, by wolves....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm soooo sorry it is soooo short... It's my first chapter sooo please give me a break. I promise the next chapter will be longer!!! Please give this book a chance!!! I'm trying here!!! Please!!! Please comment An vote!!!

-Amber much love!!!