my life as a werewolf

so let me guess u think this is the end of my life as werewolf, hell no this is just the beginning!!!

ambers POV

chapter 4 -my life

Omg, did that really just happen.. was it all a dream? did I really just meet my mate and rejected him after he rejected me? when I said that my wolf lina howled and whined. Man I miss him a lot, wait what am I saying he a ass for all I care.

'but we.both miss him' lina whinned

'i know... but he is a jerk!' I reminded her

she just whimpered in responce.

then I noticed my surroundings...

why am I in bed? and WHERE THE HECK I AM !!!!!!! then out of no were a middle age lady appeared in a nurse suit.

"why, hello dear. im miss cherry the packs nurse an, I see you finally woke up. you must be miss amber Akins the packs alphas daughter."

I answered..." yes, miss cherry, but why am I hear?" she seem nice enough. I guess I can trust her. "and how long was I out for?"

"well, you see miss akins you been out for quit an while; and your in here because you blacked out on the feild when you rejected your mate... for our worst enemy pack! the blue moon pack." when a heard her say then I heard a little growl slipped her lips but ,oh well.

jason pov (didn't expect that huh)

man I'm so stupid!!!! how can I just reject her likes that, she was gorigouis... and for god sake I'm only 13 years old and I found my mate.... that just amazing!!!! her scent hit me like a ton of bricks. cherry and apples. I love cherrys and apples! even if I did reject her I can always just forgive her an wait till she forgive me.... that sucks though I hate waiting.... an if I see any other mm try to even touch her like I can..... there a DEAD man!!!! I have to go get her back... man I so such a ass.

-the next day-    ambers pov

"rise and shine sweetheart time to get up"!!! my mother sang as she opened the curtain letting the sun through. "mommy, its to bright it burns"!!! my mom chuckle in my remark to the sun.

then all of a sudden the door bell rings from downstairs and I hear my mom let out a small growl. shoot this mean trouble. "sweetie stay up stairs an don't get out of this room in till I say so."" uh...ok mommy." and with that said she scurry out of the room and slam the door behind her. man that was scary!

than al of a sudden a sweet sent hit me and I smelled amazing!! I loved it. chocolate and cinnamon!! wow that smelled awesome and the smell got stronger so I guess who ever it is they coming closer. but I smell something else. Phil????

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ yeah i know what a short or long chapter.. which ever way you see it... but i just wanted to let you know that im so happy that i got some reads!! that made my day. thank you all an ill try keep updating. it just im so busy even though it summer and school is out but, still busy busy busy!!  but i working on the next chapter already!! so i should be updated this week. so yeah that it for now and please vote and comment!!  and i any one would like to give me an idea.. of how i should do a chapter or what they would like it to be i try my best to ut your idea into my book...

love- amber <3