The start

Y/N pov

"Y/N WAKE UP!" that's what I wake up to every day but today was different...no wake-up call that made me jump out of bed.

I ran downstairs with h/c bed hair, f/c singlet and f/c shorts, to check what was going on and ended up slipping on the mat and hit my head BANG 

"Oww!" I muttered and rubbed my head. As I looked up I realised there was a sword right in my face." Who are you?" they demanded.

He didn't look much older than me. He was quite tall, had brown hair and sea green eyes. "I said who are you?!" He shouted. "Percy that's Y/n, the girl we're here for" came a deep voice from the kitchen. Just then a man in a wheel chair came from the kitchen, he had brown curly hair and a curly beard. "Hello Y/n I'm Chiron and the one pointing the sword at you is Percy Jackson. Now Percy lower your sword" said Chiron. The boy slowly lowed his sword.

"Are you ok Y/n!" shouted my Mum pushing Percy out of the way and running to my side "I'm alright" I replied. " Why are they here? " I asked as I pointed to Percy and Chiron "Darling I know this maybe a shock but your Dad is a Greek God. Chiron and Percy are here to take you to a camp for people like you, called Camp Half Blood right?" She looked up at Chiron, he nodded "Yes that's right we can help you find out who your father is and how to control your powers" said Chiron

"I should go start packing, sooo be right back" I said as I dashed up stairs to my bedroom and I slammed the door shut and slid down to the floor, patting my dog. I mean this is a LOT to take in.Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it" I asked "It's Percy can I come in?" He asked "Umm you really want to see a teenager's room? there must be something wrong with you" I replied, he laughed " Believe me I've seen worse!" I got up and opened the door "Do you still want to come in? "I can't say no can I?" He asked "Nope" I said as I started to drag him into my bedroom, just then we just had to trip on my dog Timber, he yelped then bit Percy and me "OWW!" We both yelled, when I opened my eyes I realised I had landed on top of him, we blush.

"This is so awkward" I said "You think" He said back.