Ruining the moment part 2 ( 1 K SPECIAL )

Elena's p.o.v

               Why would Scott Mccall call us ? It was awkward and strange. I had so many questions in my head. It was starting to annoy me. Damon and Stefan were talking about the deal, if we should do it. He said he promised us anything- except anything related to vampire . Which was the down fall.

The only thing we told him was ' we'll think about it and we'd give you a call'. He's a werewolf and it is very hard to make deals with them. I  , personally would want to help him. I was back and welcomed. Bonnie died 5 years ago. 

We should agree then if that's the case. We have a very good deal in our hands. I wanted him to be a slave- just kidding. I wanted him to help me find a witch to bring Bonnie back. I am desperate to get her back. Damon and I are still together after I was in an enchanted sleep for years.

Damon and Stefan arrived and Stefan looked upset.  I decided to jump on my seat. I was human and couldn't help. I should just ask a witch to remove the cure from my throat. I decided that we should just be human, but Damon said no. You know I only noticed now that when you remove the " O "  in Damon it makes the word D A M N .  ( purposely put spaces on each letter to make it look special )

" ELENA ! " Damon snaps me out of my thoughts. 

" What ? "  I yelled confused.

" We decided to help Scott. Besides, there was a rumor that he was back as a human. We can compel him to forget about it ! Meaning , we have more power. All we have to do is save his girlfriend . Then he can tell us the weakness of werewolves ! " he yelled in victory

--------AFTER TELLING SCOTT EVERYTHING----

" Pack your stuff we're going to Beacon Hills ! " Stefan screamed unexcited

Scott's p.o.v

               I see them arrive and they were pleasant to meet. We were plotting something for Allison's escape and they seem to have a witch with them. She was tall , brunette hair , pale skin , grey eyes.       (  I made the witch part up ) I had to get Allison's brush for her hair. Weird though. 

I got her brush and brought it downstairs. After they got ready and took Allison's hair , we were ready. She started doing stuff that I don't know and they said something. She's in an abandoned factory for ... crabs ?  Oh Derek , your still weird until now.

I immediately had not thought about anything and took my kitana. I also took Allison's arrow. I am like ready to fight anybody who messes with her. I was holding my breathe. Damon came with me , following by Stefan , and the beautiful young Elena. Hey ! it doesn't mean I like her. Her PHYSICAL appearance is the one that is he one I'm talking about. She is Damon's.

I went inside the car and immediately started driving. It was intense driving while worrying. We got to the factory and immediately opened the door. Allison was sitting down on the floor, looking stressed. Next to her was a chair, and above the chair was a shattered window. She immediately ran to me and a wrap my arm around her as I keep her safe in my arms. 

Elena walked up close to me , and Allison didn't take this well. She looked mad and confused, until Damon came and walked beside her. Allison, then had the smile back on her face. Then  hear the cliche slow claps and yeah.

I was scared now , they did this to Allison. Her hand was bleeding from - I think- smashing the window with a hand and the chair. I don't know how it had come to this. Brother to Derek now Bad blood had to be sold in Beacon Hills. 

" Scott Scott Scott ... what did I tell you about messing with me and my pack. You just made me stronger by adding Kira and Jackson. " He walked near me and smirked at me. I then show he three people I needed help from. Elena, Damon and Stefan. 

" Vampires ? I thought we defeated all of them. Including you Damon and Stefan Salvatore ! " Derek yells. 

" And Scott told us your weaknesses ! " Stefan added. Derek looks at me and I nod. I was serious this time. Gotta get ready to fight.

Allison's p.o.v

               I remember what my dad told me. Good thing I was like trained or something. It's somehow like Final Girl. Except , hers is more extreme. I looked up and tried to remember the whole picture. The whole thing was progressing until I remember that time.

--- when Allison was 8 ----- ( Btw since she was 8 I have to make it sound like an 8 year olds so ya )

" Dad it hurts ! " I said. I fell of my bike and I was hurt so bad.

" Darling it's okay . " My dad quietly said.

" All you have to do is hold the pain , while you are in an emergency or trouble. After that , immediately get a band- aid to wipe the boo-boo " daddy was talking like I was 5 , I'm eight ! 

-------------------------------

I remember that feeling. Scott was still fighting them and I'm stuck here all alone not knowing what to do. Scott threw me my ... Arrow ? I was surprised to see my good ol' arrow here. Let's give it a spin. My arrow had this acid thing where it can only hurt werewolves. 

I shoot one by one and each yelps in pain. For once , I feel like my old self again. I shoot and I shoot. Getting a hang of this ! 

------ after Derek's pack surrenders and they return back home----

" wolvesbane kills werewolves ! " Scott was talking about  werewolves and stuff. I was stuck here sitting beside Elena.

We decided that it was for the best that we had a girls night, we thought it would be fun. Hey ! I'm 18 now I can still have a normal life. We watched movies , we did arrow practice , and did a pillow fight. She then just started crying out of the blue

" Bonnie " she started crying.

" D A M ON ! " I yell.

He comes up and for once, I feel like a normal person

 ( BTW I put random numbers as age so don't blame or comment down something mean )