Intro/ First Mission

When I say most compatible I mean their best friend or something.
Melody: Dirty blonde hair (Ombré) and Grey eyes. Most compatible with Allison. Goes by Mel. Code Name is Alzear Ninja. Or just Alzear. (Angel Of Death) she is 17
⚪️
Emma: Brown hair and hazel eyes. Most compatible with Kat. Goes by Em. Code name is Princess. (Kinda a Diva) she is 17
⚪️
Allison: Light Brown hair with green eyes. Most compatible with Melody. Goes by Alli. Code name is Orchid Blue. (Nature) she just turned 17
⚪️
Kat: Blonde hair with brown eyes. Most compatible with Emma. Goes by K. Code name Kitty. (Kitty Kat 😂)she is 16
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Melody's POV
I just finished hand to hand combat with Emma. "That was fun!" I exclaimed. "I know. It was so fun!" Said Em. We kept laughing and talking until me met up with Alli and Kat. "Hey guys. We just finished weapon training. What about you guys?" Alli asked me and Em. "Hand to hand combat" I said. "It was fun" Em added. We just laughed and went to our rooms. When I got inside I went directly to my bed and belly flopped on it. Soon enough darkness took over me. A.K.A sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yo wake up!" I heard Allison while I felt her jump on me. "Stooooop I'm getting to get some sleep" I slurred falling back asleep. My sleep was rudely interrupted by K saying "Mrs. Melic wants us." I groaned and sat up yawning. "For what?" I said getting off my bed and stretching. "I don't know. She just called us up to her office" Em said. I nodded and got my clothes which consist of black high waisted shorts, a flowy floral crop top, a bow for my hair and my converse. I got them and headed for the bathroom. When I got in, I used the restroom and did my make up by putting on eye liner, mascara and lip gloss. I plugged in the curling iron and changed into my outfit. When I was don't I curled my hair lightly at the bottom and put my bow in it. I fixed up my messy bathroom a bit and went outside to find the girl on their phone waiting for me. " let's go" I said while they got up heading for the door with me.
   "You wanted us Mrs. Melic?" Alli asked. "Yes. I want to inform you that you guys will be going on your first mission!" She squealed. We all mailed and cheered. "But," Mrs. Melic paused. "It's the hardest mission out there for us right now. I need you guys to be extra careful. Ok?" Mrs. Melic asked with worry clearly in her voice. "Yea we will make sure none of us get hurt" Em said. "What exactly is our mission?" I asked. "Well, you need to protect a group of boys called, Magcon. You need to protect them from The Demons" Mrs. Melic said. Ugh. The Demons. They are our worst enemy. "Anyway. Here are the files of the people you will be protecting. Apparently their famous. Internet famous. They attract girls so you guys will be posing as fans. There is more info about the mission in the files. By now" Mrs. Melic said not trying to sound rude. We all nodded and did a small wave bye.
  "Ok so it says here Magcon is a group of 9 boys and a girl. They attract many people Nd have many fans. The Demons have a plan to seek out Magcon and kill every member. Your mission is to spy on them. Get their attention. And save them from being slaughtered by The Demons.
Then their are files of them.
Nash Grier: 17
Most compatible with Cameron Dallas
Cameron Dallas: 18
Most compatible with Nash Grier
Matthew Espinosa: 17
Most compatible with Carter Reynolds
Carter Reynolds: 17
Most compatible with Matthew Espinosa
Aaron Carpenter: 18
Most compatible with Shawn Mendes and Hayes Grier
Hayes Grier: 14
Most Compatible with Aaron Carpenter and Shawn Mendes
Shawn Mendes: 18
Most compatible with Aaron Carpenter and Hayes Grier
Taylor Caniff: 17
Most Compatible with Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky
Jack Johnson: 18
Most Compatible with Jack Gilinsky and Taylor Caniff
Jack Gilinksy: 18
Most compatible with Jack Johnson and Taylor Caniff
Mahogany Lox: 17
Most compatible with all. In desperate need of girls" I said. "Ok so here's the plan" Alli said.
🌺
🌺
🌺
🌺
🌺
🌺
🌺
"So, Basically, the plan is to spy on them. Eventually Get their attention. Protect them from the demons. Possibly kill The Demons. And then were done?" I asked. "Yeah. But remember, easier said then done" K said. "True" Em said. "Well. We better get packing" Alli said. "Ok. I think they left us some merchandise from the mag thing. Macon. Magon. Mac..Magcon! In our room. Sorry forgot the name" I said. They all lightly laughed and went to their rooms to pack. As well as me. "AND DONT FORGET. EMMA MATCH NAMES WITH FACES SO WE WONT BE CONFUSED!!!!" Allison yelled. Em yelled back a simple 'okay.' After that I went to go pack.
My suitcase includes
-4 distressed jeans
-4 pairs of shorts
-a lot of crop tops
-some muscle tees
-socks, bras, and underwear (a lot of them)
-electronics and chargers and some of my Beats (headphones)
- Pajamas
-3 pairs of converse and 4 pairs of vans
-toiletries
-random games and stuff
And My duffel bag includes
-a lot more jeans
-3 more crop tops
-5 muscle tees
-4 dresses
-more clothes
- more socks, bras and underwear
- more Beats
- and random items
I know it seems like a lot but Magcon is staying in that country for like 4 months for vacation. (They are going to New York)
   After we were all done we met up in Mr. Melics office. Yes Mr.
  He gave us a black suitcase full of spy stuff and had his personal assistance drive us to the airport. We were taking the same plane as the Magcon boys just in case. (Their all in first class)
- IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RIDE -
I felt someone nudging me so I took of my Beats and put them around my neck. "What?" I asked. "I'm hungry!" Em complained. "Why are you complaining to me just get something to eat from the lady. She coming right now" I said putting my Beats back on while 'Love Club' by Lorde came on.
- AFTER PLANE RIDE -
My whole plane ride consist of listening to music, playing games, reading, eating, sleeping, watching Netflix and talking
We just got off the plane a few minutes ago and now we're getting our bags. As soon as we got our bags we went to the hotel that was written down on the piece of paper that Mrs. Melic gave us. We checked in and found out that the Magcon room was below us. We had suites which means there is a upstairs and a pool and a kitchen and other cool things. We picked the room we wanted and started to settle in. I organized my clothes in the drawers provided there And lined up my shoes next to the door. Leach room had its own bathroom so I fixed my makeup and other stuff in there. When I was done I took a shower and got changed into sweats and a tank top. I put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs to see Alli and K watching White Chicks on Netflix. I joined them and a few minutes later Emma joined too. We basically laughed through the whole movie until it was late so we went to our room. I got my blue Beats and my iPad and fell asleep listening to Don't by Ed Sherran. Magcon didn't start for a whole week so we were good.
- MORNING -
I woke up pretty early considering I slept at 12:00 last night. I sat up and stretched. It felt really good. I stood up and stretched a bit more. When I was done stretching I went to the bathroom and did my business and tamed my hair. I went downstairs to see no one so I assume their sleeping. I got out ingredients to make waffles, eggs and bacon.

  After I was done making breakfast I went to wake the girls. I blasted A Tear In My Heart by Twenty One Pilots kinda forgetting I'm in a hotel. Eventually the girls woke up tackling me and yelling at me to turn it off. I turned it off and said "there's food." They cheered and started digging in. They said thanks and washed their dishes.

We all went our separate ways to change. I went to the bathroom and heated up my hair straightener. I put on mascara, eyeliner, and a bit of lipgloss for my make up and changed into blue jeans and my red fitted crop top with a flannel tied around my waist. I got my red vans and my bracelets (just cause she likes bracelets not because she cuts)and put them on. I straightened my hair and right parted it. I grabbed my phone, earbuds, and charger and stuffed it in my purse and walked out of the room. I only saw Alli so I sat next to her and we started talking about random thing until Em and Kat got out. We decided to go shopping and look around the city. We got our stuff and left.

We ended up in Forever 21 at the mall. I don't really like shopping cause I'm not all that girly like Emma, but I just went anyway. I looked around and saw a few pretty bracelets so I grabbed them and made my way to the cashier. On my way their I saw really cute cat eye sunglasses. I took one hat I liked and made my way to the cashier. Again. I stopped again because I saw a SnapBack that says #FLAWLESS. I grabbed it and went to the Cashier and paid for the stuff and met up with the other girls. When they were done I begged them to go to the skateboard store. (Melody is the most tomboyish out of all of them. She is kinda girly but not tomboy. Everyone else is mostly girly) they gave in and we went inside and looked around for a bit until I saw a penny board that has a yin yang sign on it. On the white yin yang side it has the sun and on the black side it has the moon. I grabbed it and payed for it. The girls ended up getting a penny board also. Emma got a floral one. Allison got a Pastel Purple one while Kat got one with a peace sign on it. We shopped a bit more until we got hungry so we decided to go eat. When we arrived at the food place we were shocked at what we saw.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys. Hope you like the first chapter. I will try to make the chapter longer for you guys but I think this is a great way to end the first chapter.

Words: 1865