Friends?

Ok I have realized I haven't updated in a while I'm so sorry. But hey, I'm updating right now! 😄 also this is kinda a filler because I need to update my other fanfics to
     ---
"So uh... We were wondering if we could at with you guys?" Cameron asked. Yes! This is exactly what we wanted this is great! Haha! "Uh yea sure" I said smiling. "Wait we should call mahogany" Taylor added. "Ok hold on" Aaron said stepping away from us. "Who's mahogany?" Alli asked. "Oh she's our friend. We're in this group called MagCon and we go on tour and see our fans everywhere but we're staying here for a couple months for vacation. Also Mahogany actually will be happy. She didn't wanna go because there would be no girls but now you guys came along" Cameron said gesturing to us. "Cool" Kat said. "Ok she said she'd be down here in a minute" Aaron said putting his phone in his shorts. "Ok. Let's get on with the game" I said.

After a while of playing with the guys plus mahogany we got tired and went to a little shop near us. It was filled with drinks and food and stuff. Me and Alli went o go find food because we were really hungry. "Eu dude can we just get pizza? Look they sell some right there" I said gesturing to the little pizza shop. "Sure. Go get the others" she said. I nodded and tried to find the others. I jogged around the shop and eventually found Kat, mahogany, and Emma."go find Alli because she has pizza I'll go get the others" I said. They nodded and went to go find Alli. I jogged around some more to find the boys but then I felt someone staring at me so I turned around to face the glass door and that's when I saw them.

Al dressed in black with grey masks. The gray masks had a D on it. (D for demons not anything else) oh no. The demons. I went outside and ran to the side of the building to get them away from MagCon. They followed me and I was about to grab my gun until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and one of them cut a D into my arm. Holy crap they cut me. I screamed and looked behind me and they vanished. I slid down the Sid rod the building and got out a bandage. I wrapped it around my arm and cleaned up any blood in my arm. Shit I was wearing muse tee and my arm is cut. Those motherfuckers. What am I going to do?!? O- my thought were cut off by sow one screaming my name.
"MELODY!" They screamed. Shit.