Chapter 3 - You don't hate me?

Vincent's p.o.v

I laid on my bed, alone as usual. I was the only one in this room. Nobody wanted to share a room with me and the adults understood why, so they left me alone. I hated my life. Every day... i was alone. All alone. I didn't wonder why though, I had a bad habit of hurting or even killing people if they were mean to me. Or if I just felt like it... But a part of me enjoyed the hate and the loneliness. Part of me enjoyed that people were scared of me, they were too afraid to come close. The feeling of having power...

It was my 10th birthday but nobody, obviously, cared. Or even knew. I sighed, sitting up. It was quite early in the morning, I doubt many people were awake. They were talking about a 'new kid' coming into the place but I didn't care much. He... or she was most likely gonna be like all the others; an asshole. If it was a boy though, there was no other place for him than my room... I didn't want to say goodbye to my loneliness. Even though I... kind of wanted to. I laid back down, falling asleep again.

I opened my eyes slightly, seeing some adults and a boy about my age, maybe a little bit older walk in. He had dark brown, almost black hair and it was covering his right eye. He was... full of bruises? I could see that he had cried as well. He looked at me curiously and I pretend to be asleep. The adults talked something to him quietly and then left him alone with me. I sat up and he turned to look at me, then wiping his eyes "Hey" he smiled to me. He... smiled to me. My eyes widened in surprise and I stuttered "O-oh, hi" He smiled more and sat down on his bed "I'm Scott. Nice to meet you!" He said, still smiling. Nice to meet... me? "I'm... Vincent..." I looked at him confused. "So we share a room... why is there nobody else in this room?" He raised an eyebrow "Well isn't that obvious?" I groaned and looked down "Nobody wants to be with me. No surprise really, who would want to be with a freak like me. Why are you here anyways?! I didn't ask for a roommate!!" I glared at him, seeing his eyes widen in confusion "Vi-Vincent, right?" He smiled. He smiled to me, after what I just said? "The others must be stupid then. You seem super cool! Your white eyes are damn neat! As well as your hair..." My jaw dropped and I just stared at him, eyes wide "a-are you.... be-being serious...?" He then smiled and walked to me, sitting down on my bed "Of course! So.... you can show me around, right?" That... smile on his face... He was actually being serious? I smiled a bit and his smile grew even wider "I'm glad to make friends already!~" he said on a happy voice. I had a friend?

Hope ya like it!~ I know the chapters are kinda short and all but the story will be quite short as well :D

~Swolfia