The beginning

I woke up one morning with my twin brother asleep next to me, it was 9 am. I shrugged thinking, he's normally up by now, maybe he had a bad night. So I hobbled down the stairs since I wasn't exactly comfortable with them yet, because I'm only 4 years old. I walked to my parents who hadn't noticed me yet and they made me, my twin brother, and my older brother breakfast. I was always scared of my big brother, there was just something that didn't seem right with him. I'm Tanner by the way, my twin brother is named Ash, and my older brother is Jared. Soon enough my parents left me and Ash with Jared, because they had to go to work. Jared waited to say something till the garage door closed, then he disappeared downstairs to his room, the basement. Once Ash was awake, we played with each other like any other twin boys do. Tackling each other, playing with our little action figures, things like that. Then at around 1 pm. Ash seemed a bit off, he started getting mad at me and punching and kicking me. I screamed for Jared, and he came over and grabbed us then I blacked out.
(Sorry the action didn't come till the end of the chapter the first chapter I kinda had to explain everything so yeah)