The porcelain princess

"Savannah could you go see who that is?" my mother asked me as we heard knocking at the door
"Ok." I replied
And as I opened the door I was shocked! It was the queen of sarotha herself!
Than mom asked " Who is it savannah?"
" it's the queen."
"We wish, now who is it for real"
" no, honest it is the queen!" I said as I was starting to get annoyed
I watched as my mom scrambled to the door
" Oh my it is the queen, please come in."
And as the queen entered our very dirty house my twin brothers Ryan and Sam ran through the house wearing muddy boots. My mom of course yelled at them to take them off.
Than the queen began to say
" normally I would have my guards come but I thought it would be easier if I came myself"
" what do you have to tell us?" I asked
"Now that you are 15 it is time to tell you the truth, you are the princess of sarotha. Your father was the prince until he died when you were a year old."
This was even more shocking than when I saw the queen on our front door step.
" I I I'm tttthe pppprincess?"
" yes and I am your grandmother. We will pack your bags tomorrow and you can come to the castle to rehearse for your coronation."
"Coronation? You mean ill be queen soon?"
"Yes in three months."
" but what about my family, will they come too?
"No they will stay here."
"Than I will not go! My family means everything to me I will not leave them behind!"
"Savannah you should go, you can visit and besides you can invite us over." My mom said
"But without me how will you provide for Sam and Ryan? "
" honey your going to be princess you'll have plenty of money, you could send some here."
"Grandma, why would I have to leave my family?"
And she replied " with your family around it would be a distraction to your coronation rehearsal."
A distraction! That is what she thinks of my family!
" I am not going without my family. I would miss them too much!"
" this is not a decision you get to make savannah! I am telling you,you are going!" Said the queen. Er I mean my grandma
This was so unfair I should be able to decide what I want to do! I was not going! I ran to my room slammed the door and locked it.
The next morning my mom knocked lightly at my door.
" go away!" I screamed
"The queen has decided to see if you like being a princess, she will give you a week and if you don't like it you will come home."
" did she decide or did you?"
" I talked her into it but still how bout it?"
"Fine one week."
And the next day I was off to the castle.