Josh's Magic teaching

"So Erza what are you going to teach me?" Josh asked Erza. "Here take this, it's a magical weapon that can change into any weapon the mage wants it to be." Erza replied handing the weapon to Josh. Josh took the Weapon and made it a sword then asked "Would you like to have a battle?" "But your only a beginner." Erza replied. "The best way to learn is to jump right in." Josh says with a smile. "Ok let's go." Erza said with a smiled taking out her sword. Josh made the first move with jumping up then charging down, but Erza blocked it then swinged at Josh then Josh turned his Sword into a axe blocking Erza's attack. "Your very good for a beginner." Erza said before swinging at Josh again. "Thanks." Josh said while blocking Erza's attack. The battle went on for twenty minutes then Erza switched into her Robe Of Yuen armor and swung many times but all of them missed. Josh turned his axe into a hammer and hit Erza hard making her fall on the floor but she got back up and knocked Josh out.

20 minutes later

"Huh" Josh said holding his head getting up. "Sory it looks like I hit you to hard. Your a excellent fighter I look forward to teaching you." Erza says smiling. "Ok well let's train more!" Josh says clenching his fist smiling. "Alright let's start." Erza said laughing a little at how determined Josh is.

A/N
Hope you liked this chapter next up is Sora's training.