I have to save my family from dad. 3 and new dad

Tinashe pov

Soon as I saw tyga, trey, and chris they started beating on my dad I was yelling stop but no they kept going. Chris came over to me and untied me soon as he untied me he said " Are u okay tee." I said " yea ." I saw my dad laying on the ground with bruises and a busted lip . And I saw thulani untieing my mom and my youngest brother.

Then I said " thank you chris , trey , and tyga . I really owe you one. And chris I will meet u later at Starbucks .

5 Hours Later ,

When I met chris at Starbucks he mentioned treys name. he said

Chris : I don't think u should go on a date with trey . He bad news when he was in his lat relationship with Nicki he would hit her over the simplest thing . But luckily she ran away. I dont know why but he would get high and drunk first he sweet and then he turns into very bad rage so im warning u bout im thats why I brought u here.

Tinashe : omg . Are u serious ?!

Chris : yea and if u dont believe me I have a video tape of him beating nicki. ( showing the video )

Tinashe : omg I feel so bad her I would've did what madea did with that pan. Thank u chris for warning me chris I owe u another one.

Chris : wait tinashe I wanted to ask u on a date tomorrow night?

Tinashe : yea that would be nice. Oh and chris why did trey save me If he abuses girls

Chris: because he wanted u to see him as a good guy not bad guy.

3 hours later

( at grandma and granddad house )

I was driving to my grandma house to pick the twins up they were happy to see me and I was happy to see them. I said goodbye to to grandma and granddad I told the twins to go to bed. I took a shower and texted trey I can't go