Chapter 11: Six Parties

There is six parties that are happening here at the cabin mansions, but most of the people are going our party instead since it's much better. I would of told my brothers to do it another time, but they looked at me like I was crazy.

"Look, we're still going to have the party!" Jedediah sighs.

"It'll be great either way." Hunter sighs. "Alright, let's all go our own way and get started."

For right now, we all have stuff to do. Like go help other people decorate the place, go knock on the other mansions for they can come to the party, then some of my brothers are going back into the city to get more people to come. We already have two thousand people coming and I think it's enough.

Since Romero is the oldest one here, he suggested we all split up into groups. This is the part I hate, Ricky, Xander, Oliver, and Bradley are coming along. Guess who didn't end up in my group? Blake. He got stuck with Jayden, Hayden, Danny, Nate, Aiden and Jedediah.

I already know Romero did this on purpose, I mean, I don't have a problem with it because Blake and I seriously spend way to much time together and I am getting used to his company. It kind of freaks me out. I go to where my "group" is standing and we all start walking to the nightclub.

We all got told we needed to go help set up everything, like lights, to see if the speakers work, splash neon paint all over the walls, check if the alcohol is here, etc. Everything needed to be done by tonight and I don't think it is because there is paint involved right now.

I already know it's going to be disastrous. "Who is going to check the alcohol?" Ricky frowns.

"I will!" Xander yells.

"He meant actually check it, not check it with your mouth." Oliver snorts.

"At least you tried." I laugh.

"Make Sky check the alcohol! She wouldn't drink it." Xander smiles.

I want to slap Xander. He knows I don't freaking drink alcohol and he wants to me to get near it? I mean, I know it's bit a exaggerating, but I just can't. I will probably be tempted to drink it, then it will bring back memories. Then that will make me want to drink more and more until I am passed out.

Ricky sucks air through his teeth. "I don't think that will be a good idea, Xander. You know what? I will check if all the bottles arrived." Ricky smiles. "Skyler and Bradley start throwing paint at the walls. Xander go see if the lights are working along with the speakers."

"On it!" Xander runs into the nightclub. I slowly walk in and see the neon paint in the corner. Bradley and I get the brushes, dip them in the paint and started to throw the paint at the wall.

"I wouldn't expected to be decorating this place." Bradley snorts. "I would of been fine with knocking on doors while telling then we eat bodies for living."

I chuckle. "You would of done a perfect job at that."

"Of course I would! I am Bradley Zavala for crying out loud!"

That's when the song, Shut Up And Dance With Me, came on through the speakers. "The speakers work!" Xander says over the microphone. "This song is my jam!"

I suddenly felt something wet on my face, I turn to see Blake who has a freaking brush in his hand. How in the hell did they get in here? I know the door is like wide open, but they were supposed to be knocking on doors! "Blake." Jedediah and Jayden said nervously. "I think it's time to go."

Instead of throwing paint back at Blake, I threw it at Jedediah and Jayden, but immediately regretted it because now they are getting there own paint brushes.