The Scratch

(Maddie's Point Of View)

I was walking around, picking up sticks from the ground of the woods for my fire as i was out camping for the day and sunset was near. All of a sudden, I heard small and quite growls, getting louder and louder every second. I gulped before slowly turning around, seeing a huge brown figure, a bear, I suppose, and before i could run away in fear, its claws digs deep down into my thigh and I screamed in pain. I pulled out my pistol from my back pocket and aimed before pulling the trigger. The bullet when straight through its brain and I watched as the bear fell, his body laying there lifeless. I reached down and felt my thigh, nearly crying because of the sharp pain. "I suggest you not to stand up," a voice came from the shadows. I pointed my pistol, "Who are you?" I questioned. What came out of the shadows was a girl, about my age. Her hair was a light brown, her eyes, dark, mysterious, and her smirk seemed evil. I watched as she bent down and examine my leg. "Are you okay?" She looked up at me, her eyes comforted and calmed me down. I nodded. "Let's go back to my place, I'll wrap your leg up." She smiled, before picking me up and walking out of the woods.

(Alex's Point Of View)

I was out hunting for rabbits for supper, the usual. By smelling some of the leaves, it makes it easier for tracking down the rodents. Out of no where, I heard screaming, and then a loud gun shot. After minutes of trying to find where the screaming was coming from, I came across a young girl. She was down on the ground and blood was spilling out of her thighs. She was in pain, I could tell. I approached her and asked if she was okay. Her wound was deep, and I was surprised that she hadn't bled to death yet. I picked her up, carrying her back to my home so I could wrap her leg up. It was a terrible, horrible idea, though I wanted to help. I needed to help. She was as light as a feather. Her hair was a dark brown, then fading to a light blond. I could tell that she was in fear, though she was tough, and strong. By looking at her, She could easily be trusted by anyone and anything.