Get To Know The Sisters

Hi our names our Stormie and Sierra, and we are best friends, practically sisters, and Stormie came up with a great idea, for one year, we should come up with a blog, and write about our crazy life's, and things we do, so starting on the first day of August, we will write our first Blog. And do so everyday.

**************†****************
Hi Stormie here. Let me tell you some stuff about my self. Oh and P.S this is a shared account with my sister Sierra Shostak

Ok so first I'm the smart blonde in the friendship. I have long blonde hair reaching my lower back. I have big eyes which are usually turquoise color but change depending on my mood and sometimes even the weather....weird right?

I'm about 4'10 and a half. I'm actually kinda tiny with my size 4 shoes in kids. I'm smaller than most kids my age or even younger than me but that's only height wise.

Now for my attitude... Well people call me sweet, smart, brave, loyal, and perverted. Yup you heard me, I make a lot of things sexual but only if I know you good.

My nick name is Blondie or Barbie. I forgot to mention I'm 13 and I am going to be an eighth grader next year.

Well that's some stuff about me.

Gut Von, Brunette

(it means Good by, Brunette, in German)

*****†****************************

Hi I'm Sierra and I'm Stormie's sister

Now I am also thirteen and going into the eighth grade, I'm the witty brunette of the friendship.

So I have short Brown hair, with noticeable blonde highlights, my eyes are dark brown and sometimes people say they look hazel, (but I think their crazy) I'm about 5'5 in height, and have very big feet 9 in women's.  I like to think I have a very nice athletic figure, as in muscular and tall.

For my attitude people can say I'm caring, loyal, devoted, smart, and talented.

I can have a dirty mind when I want to, it's mostly around Stormie.

I don't really have a nickname, the only one I have is Punkin, which my poppy calls me, like Pumpkin but the take out the 'P' next to the 'K'.

Well that's a little about me.

adieu, Blondie

(it means Goodbye Blondie in French)