We fell inlove with a bullies

Gwen's POV                                

Ugh..first day of school as if going to the bathroom and taking a shower... technically done.. wearing my uniform and ran down stairs and eat.. after eating i got my key and went to my car and go to school ...

(At school)
I saw Ash And Stacy talking while walking to the hallway and i said that "Ash,Stacy I've heard that its Gon's birthday they said that he has a pool party.. And they also said that all of the Death Academy's students are invited.. so what?! do we need to attend that pool party?!"
Of course yes!!dont you know that Gon, Ace, Ian, Drake, Blake,Jay,and Parker are Popular Gangsters here at Death Academy..and dont you know that Gon is my Ultimate crush...Ash said
What!!that bad boy is your ultimate crush and
Ofcourse i know that gangsters duhh~ that gangsters are my classmates since Grade 4 we're 8 years classmates duhh..

(One night stand..)

All of the girls wear their bikini and its victoria secret so expensive..Im waiting for Ash and Stacy...5.mins. later.. Ugh..alleluia Ash and Stacy are here they already wear their bikini then Gon told me to wear my bikini cause im O.P "yeah a-ok" Gon bring me yo their Bathroom..
Technically im done..then Gon left me...all girls are lookin' at me and said (seriously?! Wow is that the new Victoria secret bikini that bikini is wore by the champion of the Victoria Secret Models O my)
Sorry girls that champion of Victoria secret is my Aunt she bought two of it and she gave the one to me...
Wow can you please said to your Aunt that i want an authograph plss..
O sure..
Then the Party started...
The music is so ugly it was
THUGS..THUGS..THUGS sounds like a Disco
The Disco last about an hour.. then the Disco stopped and Gon is on the stage and call Ash...

Gon's POV

He tap the microphone and said "attention... Special mention..Ashley Smith.. again Special mention Ashley Smith come here at the stage right now...
I pushed Ashley to come to the stage finally she is on stage..
All girls shocked and said "what?!! That girl?! Was Special mention by Gon Yuck.."
Its so suspens now Gon speak

Ashley Jane D. Smith
Weeeeee-will you be my Girlfriend...My personal Girlfriend or Girlfriend of mine..
Ashley was so shocked....
Really are you serious..Ash said..
Yes...im serious Gon said...
So what did you agree?!
(Tears started flowing from Ash eyes..)

Gon:Why are you crying
(Gon said)

Ash:im crying because i waited this for a long time i keep asking myself, do i even have a chance that Gon will like me?And now its finally happening!i really wanna tell you that i really like you since the first say that i saw you...i really liked you alot and you mean everything to me.

Gon:So its a yes then?

Ash:YES!YES!YES!

Gon:yes!finally! I waited this for along time thank you so much ash!this means everything to me!
*he blushed*

(GON hugged me so tight and i found myself hugging him back)

Gon:hey ash!
Ash:what?
Gon:I LOVE YOU
Ash:I LOVE YOU TOO
(my cheeks started to warm)

(Then i feel a cold soft lips prest at mine)*he kiss me*