The Adventure

*Xelia's Point Of View*

     "So what is there to do around here?" I ask him awkwardly. I wonder if there is any place fun.

     "I am not sure...We have only been here a couple of days and the only places we have explored are the hotel and the bar Danny is at"

Oh yeah. I forgot that they have not been in this area long. "We can just walk around and see if there is anything interesting?" I suggested. He is smiling at me, should I take that as a yes?

     We walked hand in hand for what seemed like forever. The streets were deserted, the darkness of the night slowly appearing.

____________________________________________________________________

                                 *James's Point of View*

   "So...Xelia..what is the real reason to why you were leaving your town..all alone?" I asked her carefully. She looked down, trying to avoid the question. "..Hey." I stopped, moving in front of her,lifting her face up to me. "What happened, love? It is okay to tell me" What could have possibly happened to make her so insecure and void?

     "Uhm...it is nothing." Xelia replied to me skittishly. It must be something... but I mustn't force her to answer when we only just met.

     "Okay. Well how long is it you are going to stay with us? Are you going to travel the world with us? Please tell me you are." I asked truly wishing she can stay and tour with the band and I.

     "Uhm...I dont know. I have not met the whole band even." She spoke with a hint of uncertainty.

     Well at least it was not a no. I think she will like the guys, we are nice people. Wait, does she even listen to our kind of music?

"Hey Xelia, what kind of music do you listen to? Name some artists."

     "Uh, I listen to a bunch of stuff. Pretty much anything but country. Some artists I like are...uhm...Bring Me the Horizon, The Amity Affliction, Falling In Reverse, Pierce The Veil etc. Why do you ask?" Xelia announced questioning me.

     "I can take you to meet some of the bands. After all I do know them," I said looking at her to hope and figure out her emotions.