Chapter 2

Sandra in mm
Sandra Pov:

I started college a month and Micheal hasn't spoken to me since we went on a "break" I see him around campus but he doesn't speak to me he acts like he doesn't even know me it hurts but I'm not gonna let him see that it gets to me. If he wants space he can have it.

"So you gonna talk to him" Kaylen asked me referring to this guy named Cory who has been hitting on me. Cory is fine he plays football , he is brown skinned with curly hair and hazel eyes he is around 6'1 and he can dress. He is really sweet he has bought me flowers and cards but I want Micheal. "You know I want Micheal" I said. "You know he still tells folks he is engaged" she said. "Fr" I asked. Micheal hasn't said a word to me so that was surprising. I know he said we aren't breaking up but I just wish he would talk to me. "Yeah Sara tried to talk to him yesterday and he curved her so hard" she said. "Sara the model" I asked. "Yes bruh the model" she said. "So you coming over" I asked. "I ain't got shit else to do" she said.

"Hey Sandra" Cory said coming up to us. "Wassup" I said. "You looking good" he said. "Thanks" I said giving him a smile. I gotta go to practice but I'll text you later beautiful " he said. "Can I have a hug good luck" he asked. "You gonna be late" I said. He laughed "mean ass" he said jogging away from us. I got a glimpse of Micheal out the corner of my eye.

We walked  to my apartment. "Are those flowers" she asked referring to the flowers on my doorstep. "They're prob from Cory" I said. "Damn ole boy want you bad huh" she said. "I guess" I said walking up the steps.I grabbed the flowers and unlocked the door. "What does the card say" she asked. "I don't know you read it" I said sitting the flowers down on the counter. "Sandra you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life " she said gushing. I laughed "Thats cute" I said. "Cute shid I wish Lamar would send me flowers like this he would be getting it all the time" she said. I laughed "Y'all fuck all the time now" I said. She laughed "You right" she said. I laughed "You hungry" I asked. "Yeah whatchu got" she asked. "Alfredo" I said her eyes lit up and a big smile spread across her face. I laughed "hungry ass" I said. "Mmhm gimme some" she said.

I laughed and fixed us both a plate. "Where did you get those gold huaraches" she asked. "Johnathons shoe plug he finna get me some custom made tims" I said. "Whatchu gonna get on them" she asked. "My name some spikes and ion know " I said. "Get my name on them so everybody know you my girlfriend" she said. I laughed "Aight" I said.

I handed her a plate and we ate. "Damn you can cook" she said. I laughed "just a lil bit" I said. She laughed "Lamar told me that Micheal misses you he just doesn't know what to say or if you still want him" she said. "Tell him bring his ugly ass back to me" I said. She laughed "I told Lamar you still want him" she said. "Why niggas so complicated" I said. She laughed "exactly but he misses you fr" she said. "How you know" I asked. "He talks to Lamar about you 24/7 and his basketball game is lagging" she said. "Fr" I asked. "Yeah it's like he can't focus it's like that game when we came up here and you seen him in shawty face and he was awful" she said. "Is it that bad" I asked. Micheal is a great basketball player but he has told me before that his game is awful when we not good. It's his fault we not good so whatever. "mmhm what you do to him" she asked smirking at me. "Shit nothing" I said.

"Still got your ring" she asked. I put my hand up and showed her the ring. "Ring so beautiful must have cost him a good lil bit" she said. "He needa come back I miss my daddy" I said. "Daddy" she asked smirking at me. "Didn't mean it like that nasty" I said. "Sure you didn't" she said smirking at me again. I laughed "You so nasty" I said. "Nah thats all you" she said. I laughed and picked up my plate and headed to the kitchen. "I can't wait to tell Lamar what you said" she said winking at me.I laughed "I'm finna go I gotta study" she said. "I do too see you in the morning" I said. I walked her out and shut the door.