He She He

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS A CRIME. Any form of copying, reproducing, or distributing this story without the author/writer's consent is against the law and is therefore punishable.

He She He

a novel by:

The8thWorldWonder

(Shiela Marie Fernando)

All Rights Reserved. 2013.

---------------

PROLOGUE

What would you do when you unexpectedly found out that your oh-so-handsome and oh-so-drop-dead-looking ex-boyfriend suddenly turned out to be a gay?

Yeah. A GAY! As in, bading, bakla, badinggarsi, beki, paminta, baklush, baklita, or whatever you call it!!!!

Ikakahiya mo ba siya? Would you deny that he was once the guy that made you drop your jaw?

Would you even befriend him? I mean, her? Oh. Whatever it is!

E paano kung mahal mo pa siya after all? Would you just forget about it and leave all those memories you had with him in a bin?!

Or would you take all the risks to let him be a man again - as in, the man you once dreamed of waiting for you at the end of the church’s aisle?

WOULD YOU DARE TURN HIM BACK INTO SOMEONE YOU COMPLETELY LOVE THEN AND NOW?

WHAT IF IT ALL TURNED THE OTHER WAY AROUND?

WOULD YOU GIVE IT A SECOND TRY?

YOU DECIDE.

[1]

“Oh, girls! It’s been seven freaking years! Can’t we just drop the topic? Because I’m living all satisfied now.” I told them with exasperation.

“Girl, that’s exactly our point! Masaya ka na ngayon, so why don’t we talk about your past?” Suggests Aira, one of my colleagues. “In fact, ikakasal na by Sunday. There’s no harm kung ikukuwento mo sa amin ‘yan.”

I shrugged. There’s no chance of winning against them. Poor me! “Alam niyo kasi...” I started, flashing my memories back to the day when it all happened. “Kapag mahal mo ang isang tao, gagawin mo ang lahat. Kahit na magmukha ka pang katawa-tawa sa harap ng ibang tao, okay lang. Maiparating mo lang sa kanya kung gaano mo siya kamahal at kung gaano ka ka-willing na makuha pabalik ‘yung pagmamahal niya.”

I gave them a huge smile.

7 years ago**