Chapter 5: If loving her is wrong i dont know what's right.

A.N. this chapter is harder than I thought, but here goes.
If loving a girl you just met is wrong then I don't know what will be right. I mean we've known each other for at least tow or three weeks. But she still seems like she's going to get hurt. But like I told her I'm not that type or person who wouldn't treat u wrong and be disrespectful to her. If I love her then then why would I try to hurt her. Like come on be serious. I gave this girl the world. She told me I was sweet and had a great personality and that's why she liked me. I've never been told that by any girl I've been with. Sometimes I wonder do girls just say that just to say it. Well not this girl. She's different from most. I've tired to show or express how I really feel about her, but my words can't explain what I truly feel about her. But she's not like other girls. She's special. I've told her that and she always blush when I tell her something sweet that no other girl has ever told her. I've even wrote poems to explain my love for her. But so much for that, she doesn't want to talk to me period. Because she thinks I'm playing with her head, but I'm not. I hope she reads this book especially because it's mostly about her.