My life ..

Soo, Hi. My name is Elizabeth, but friends call me Ellie.  I am 17 years old, next month I'll be 18 . I love staying at home and like a typical girl,  watch some movies. I have friends, but almost all of them go to parties everynight. I don't like parties cause like people get drunk and after that th wry have sex. Whats the point. I have 2 best friends. Soo,  description of one of them.
Austin - He is already 18 years old, he's partying 24/7 , but I don't judge him. Free girls soo yeah. You understand.  I love talking to him, cause he always make those sarcastic jokes and he is really sweet, because he always buys me some candy and other sweets. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. Like every girls perfect looking boyfriend.
So about my another best friend.
Sara - She doesn't like partying a lot. She better goes to an library and get some action book or a romantic one and dreams in a corner. But either way she goes to parties a lot. Sometimes I thino it's because of Austin cause shes crushing on him.
She has redish -brown hair and hazel eyes. She is actually really pretty.

You dont know my look, oh.
I dyed my hair blonde and I have blue eyes. I like to do my hair curly cause it makes my face not look ugly. I really enjoy wearing jeans and my converse, because they make me look thin.

I live in London in a big house, because my dad is a businessman and want me to become one too. But, I want to become a famous pop star or an actress. Not in the mood to go around and read papers and do another shi- that they do.

My mom isn't working, she is almost everyday out with friends. I think she's showing off a lot. Because dad buys her expensive jewellery and expensive clothing. She needs someone to be jealous of her.

I don't like money,  one time I even walked with really old and dirty sneakers cause they were my favourite,psh.

My room is always clean, cause I don't enjoy a mess around me then I feel uncomfortable.  It has a big warderobe, but I don't need it, because I don't have a lot of clothing. Not like my mom or dad , they need 3 warderobes u.u .

So, I think that's all about me right now.

Wait no.

Forgot to say,  I live in London. Heh.