Chapter 1 .

I woke up from vibration under my head, the vibration was under my pillow. I put my head up to look at the clock and it was 2 a.m . Under the pillow was my phone ( Of course ) and someone was calling me, I could barely see who is it because the screen was too bright . Austin was calling.

" Hi. What do you want it's 2 a.m " I whispered angrily.

"Look out of the window" He said.

When I looked out I saw Austin , he was standing on my law and there was a red car and there was people.

"What are you doing?"

"Were going to the huge party tonight. Cmon dress up fast and sneak out. Sara will be here too"

"Umm, okay . I'll try." I said and hang off.

I went to the bathroom and put just mascara on.
I curled the bottom of my hair a little since I don't like my hair to be straight.
I went to my wardrobe and grabbed the first things I saw. (Clothing in the picture).

I went out of my room and went down the stairs. I got a little bit scared if some of my parents wake up. But I got to the door I opened it trying not to make any sound.
I got out.

There was Austin looking at me and smiling like a dork.

"You look sexy" He said and laughed a bit.

"Shud up" I kicked him in the belly laughing.

I went in the car and sat . There were a girl in the front seat . She's Austin's girlfriend. She's Lana.

"Hiii " She said while smiling.

"Hey" I said .

Then Austin started driving.

When we were at the place where the party was held, I was shocked because the house was huge. Actually it reminded me of mansion.

Interesting who held the party.

There we're a lot of drunk people already and some of the drunk ones was dancing on the table . ( OK then)

I noticed that I lost Austin and Lana while I was looking at everything. Then I saw Lana's red dress . I ran to them.

"You could ever look behind you and see if I am still with you?" I laughed.
"Where are we,tho? This place is huge"

"This is my friends house, his name is Niall . " Austin said " Want to talk to him?" He smiled at me.

"If you want to"

We went to some big room where everyone was dancing and I almost got pushed to the ground . People kept pushing until we got to a place that was locked out from the dance floor. There was sitting some blond guy with blue eyes, he smiled at us . Austin went to him. I noticed that some curly haired guy was looking at me and when I looked to the way where he sat he smirked at me.

Then the blond haired came to me and Lana,but I got a bit scared because I was still looking at the curly haired guy way.

" Hello, what's your name darling?"

" Elizabeth,but you can call me Ellie."

" OK, hi Ellie" He smiled at me with his beautiful white teeth.

Then he talked to Lana and Austin for a moment.

Then I thought of going to get some drinks.

"Umm,guys you want something to drink?" I interputted them.

"Ohhh ,get us some champagne ,that's all."

I started to walk out of the room but people kept pushing (Uh).

I got some champagne. When I was about to leave I saw some drunk men , that were shouting at each other and they were calling each other silly names that I could barely understand them. I looked at them,but then I bumped into someone as the glasses fell on the ground an broke.

" Ah, I am soo sorry. Oh " I said while picking up the broken glasses.

______________________________________

Sorry,If there was some mistakes , I am just writing this story on phone so its hard. But you can always type in the comments if there's something wrong. Its my first time writing a book on wattpad. But I'll try my best to make the story interesting. And you will get shocked of the events in the future chapters, cause everything can turn out unexpected.