the throw

THE THROW

“Ready, down, set, hut!”  

“Zach Caithness dropping back, throws it down field...TOUCHDOWN! The championship goes to Michigan “ mvp of this game goes to #1 zach caithness.”  The team walked back to the locker room.  

“Good game boys. You played from your heart. When you work hard good things happen.“

All the players went to the after party. Zach received a phone call. the guy on the other line said “zach caithness you have been nominated for the 2021 Heisman trophy congratulations “.

The week zach arrived in new york for the Heisman trophy ceremony.

zach seats in his seat and the gm of the 49ers walks by and says. “ hey kid good luck”. They're about to call up the Heisman trophy winner. The 2021 Heisman trophy winner goes to zach caithness QB out of michigan. zach walks by the 49ers GM the 49ers GM says “congratulations”   back in michigan where the nfl draft is being held zach is getting ready for the nfl draft at 12:00. At the draft zach is arriving at his table the draft begins in 2 hours. The 2 hours go fast and the draft is about to start.  

the first pick in the 2021 draft the washington redskins select robert griffin the 3rd out baylor. skipping to the final pick. The final pick in the first round of the 2021 nfl draft the San Francisco 49ers select zach caithness out of Michigan. at the first practice with his new team it didn't go so well he kept making mistakes the team would laugh. in the first game zach started. there is 5 seconds left on the clock there is time for one more play. ready down set hut zach dropping back throws it down field touchdown the 49ers win zach his first nfl game he gets the game winning touchdown pass wow. the must not be thinking he made the right choice to draft in the first round. at the next practice all the teammates  gave him a handshake and said good throw zach was more confident the next game and the team always said nice try every time someone messed up. zach caithness went on to win the super bowl undefeated in his rookie year and went to the pro bowl 16 time in his  16 year nfl career he had lots of other records he also made the nfl hall of fame.

                        THE END