고마워, 미안해, 사랑해

"Mwommy.. Mwommy..." Baekhee called his mother while crying. He didn't like seeing his mother crying, he would cry if his mother cried. He hugged his mother closely. "Who is he?"

'He deserved to know that he is his father even though his father hated him since he was still an unborn child,' Baekhyun thought. "He is your father, Baekhee."

"No, bwad boy isn't my dwaddy! Dwaddy is a gweat man!" Baekhee said to his mother, trying his best to calm his mother down. They hugged each other tightly until sleep claimed both mother and son.

The next day they woke up, both mother and son giggled. They were hugging each other like pillows. Baekhyun tackled his son and began tickling him. Thank god today was weekend, so he could spend more time with Baekhee.

"Baekhee, let's go to the amusement park, shall we?" Baekhyun asked his son.

"We shwall!" Baekhee shouted in excitement.

Baekhyun giggled when he saw his son's reaction. Like father like son, he loved to go to amusement park and his favorite ride was the teacups.

"Calm down, Casanova!" Baekhyun told his son when his son running in the house while shouting about 'Amusement park'.

"Cwasnopa?" Baekhee repeated while eyeing his mother.

"No, it's Casanova!" Baekhyun told his son while approaching him.

"Cwasnopa, what is thwat? Is it cwandy?" Baekhee asked.

"No, it's isn't candy," He replied while laughing hard.

"Baekhyun."

The young teen mother turned around when he heard his name being called. "Yes, Mother?" Baekhyun asked.

"Don't you think he deserve a second chance?" his mother asked his.

"You know what he did to me yet you ask me to give him a second chance? No way!" Baekhyun hissed.

"It may be painful for you but have you thought about Baekhee? He needs a father figure; he needs love from both parents," his mom reasoned his.

"Kai could become one," Baekhyun answered nonchalantly while preparing his son's breakfast.

"He can't, trust me. If I didn't give your father a second chance that day, we won't be this happy," the raven's mom told his son as he walked out from the kitchen.

'What should I do?' the raven asked himself. He didn't argue with his mother anymore because he knew that his mother was right. If his mother didn't give his father a second chance, he would probably have become a fatherless child. "Second chance, does he deserve it?" He mumbled as he helped his son with his breakfast.

Then his phone rang. Baekhyun looked at the caller ID - it wrote Park Luhan - and pressed the accept button.

"Baekhyun," Luhan began.

"Hello, 'sup, Luhan?" Baekhyun said while he fed his son.

"Have any perfect schedule today?" his best friend asked.

"I have a mother-son day with Baekhee at Amusement park," He answered, spooning his son his breakfast.

"I want to join in too!" Luhan yelled.

"No, it is my private time with my beloved Casanova," Baekhyun rejected the offer.

"Okay, but we'll go shopping tomorrow. It's final! Have fun with your son at the Amusement park!" Luhan said then hung up before the raven could reject or say anything.

Baekhyun sighed and put his phone on the table, continuing to feed his son. After they had finished their breakfast, they walked outside and began their mother-son day.