Once Upon A Time...

Hi guys! So I made this cause I got a lot of messages asking for tips on how to make a good story...  I don't made this to boast, I know I am not a perfect writer and I can't please everyone but I feel so blessed that I have readers that can appreciate my work and compliments me :)  well... i don't really have steps to follow when I make stories but here are some... I may say... effective tips that I can give you guys...

1. WRITE FROM THE HEART.

- you should be passionate about it... you should love your craft... don't be afraid express your feelings... love or hatred, express it! when I'm writing, I should be on a good mood... when I'm not in the mood, no matter how I try to write a story, I really can't think about of anything... so yeah, whenever you feel like writing, go on!

2. BE UNIQUE.

- you can get an idea coming from a movie or another story. but never NEVER COPY. you may have the same plot but never never the same flow of story.

some people are asking me where did my ideas came from... most of my stories came from my own idea...most of the times, stories pop up when I am driving or I'm on a different country... and when it pops up, I really have to stop from whatever I'm doing and write it down, or else I won't remember that all my life! some of it came from a movie i watched or something that happened to me or a person I know...

3. BE REALISTIC.

- don't be too over acting.

4. BE INSPIRED.

- it can be your family, friends, boyfriend, a celebrity... and of course, your dearest readers :) writers like me are soooo flattered whenever we get compliments from you guys... it really inspires me to do good in my craft... you guys are such an inspiration! so, thank you!

5. STORY'S ENDING.

- before posting a story you should know the ending. write down a story line as your guide. don't post a story that you can never finish, readers hate that. don't leave them hanging.

6. PUT YOURSELF IN THE CHARACTER'S SITUATION

- if you're in his/her place, what will you do? remember to be realistic :)

7. LESSON OF THE STORY.

- this is the most important thing for me, it's really a good thing if your readers learned something from your story and I know they'll never forget about it... 

soooo yeah... that's it! i don't know if you guys agree with me but this is all I can share... thank you for reading! may you guys enjoying writing a story!

Please do support my stories :)

and oohhhh! please follow me on twiter! it's danivillania :) THANK YOU!