Chapter 2

Alexa's POV
    ...I saw my boyfriend, Jake, standing there having a make out session with some slut. I felt tears forming in my eyes as I slowly brought my finger up and pointed to Jake.
    "Are you sure that's him?", Shawn asked. I nodded my head and he pulled me into a hug. I was crying in his shoulder for a good 10 minutes. When I turned back around, of course they were still making out, so I took my half drunken Starbucks and stormed right over to him. I poured the drink of his head.
    "WHAT THE FUC-.. oh my gosh. No it's not what it looks like babe, just let me explain.", He pleaded.
    "What even is there to explain.. and don't call me babe. I cant believe you!", I said and tears poured out. I slapped him across the face and walked away, leaving him in awe.
      Shawn and I drove back to his house and went straight up to his room, not saying or acknowledging anyone. We plopped down on his bed and then the tears came back to me. We cuddled, (A/N no it's not weird bc best friends sometimes do that when they're sad) and he let me cry into his shoulder. It's not awkward just crying there in the silence because he knew I was sad.
    "Just try and forget about him. He's just a distant memory now.", Shawn pointed out. I knew he was trying to help but that just made things worse. I checked my phone and I had 7 missed calls and 4 texts from Jake. When I opened the texts, I knew what was coming.
Jake: babe it's not what it looked like (A/N my italics weren't working sorry)
Jake: Can we please talk? You know I love you and only you.
Jake: I miss you baby
Jake: She came onto me I swear!
Alexa: Oh yeah? If she came onto you then why were you all over her for 15+ minutes.
Jake: Can we just meet up so I can explain?
Alexa: I'll pass.
Jake: Whatever, you were always a bitch anyways.
Alexa: Great method of trying to win me over wow I'm so impressed.
Jake: just stop talking to me
Alexa: you don't have to tell me twice
Well this day couldn't have gotten any better. Thankfully Shawn was there and I wasn't feeling completely abandoned.

-I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I can't really tell if it's long of short so tell me if it's perfect or if you want it shorter 😊. I'll be updating either today or tomorrow. We'll see. ilysm-